Toribash
Hey guys, i've been watching Xipherion since when he offended Lumpy. He don't said apologize or anything else, he's acting like a jerk since i remember. For me, he should be kicked ...
Anyway, i'm happy because today is friday, but pretty sad becuz i'll have two tests. :<
@K go find a replacement
Anyways I think CMods should kick these guys out :
brt5586
zNRGz
Ones
brawller11
GPRScustom
grasshopper
staybackk
Imaminah
Squidooo
elderorb
DragonicFlame0
Toxiicss
death54
Last edited by Xipherion; Jul 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: 5/7/13 Added lists of inactive people
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
@xip: I might just kick all these people.
@k: he's a pretty alright guy. I'll.thamk to him but I dont thank I should just kick him.good luck on uour test to .
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Ok guys I have just talk to Drakeco about the event
He Will be delightful for this clan to participate. Since my laptop's broken and is reparing right now I would like to see if you want to be in the event http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=414652 only 5 active member can be sure to join
Here's the url oh and if u like there's a irc channel called #events if u want to discuss or set up matches
--¢------,
-
Oh and also I would be happy for donations I'm pretty low on tc and and the event is 5k also if u can help, I'll be happy
It's good to see you're back, some are having financial problems, we'll all be happy for donations.
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy