Ranking
Did you win? Pentakills are useless if you dont win

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Did you win? Pentakills are useless if you dont win

Nope ;-;7
team was garbage

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Pentakills impress the ladies. Fact.

love me senpai

Yeah, but I was nunu. Got a pentakill playing with oofun4 and a friend I know. Was extremely hilarious to watch 3 people get instakilled in my ult and lowering the other 2 to 1/6th health. Than just auto attacking once, and a snowball for a pentakill.
Best moment of my life, and funniest moment ever with oofun4, since he called the play.
Why Frozen Mallet?
-----
Oh and I just got Zed. I was a bit skeptical because I have like 200 ping but I seem to have made it work pretty damn well. If only it wasn't on my smurf :c
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 9, 2014 at 06:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Because I don't like getting one shot or insta killed when the Nasus has had time to farm and everybody on their team has the power to nuke me :'P
If you like Shaco, get a good Orianna friend haha. Balls go invisible with Shaco and you can use your ultimate stun on a lumped up group of unsuspecting players not expecting the Shaco initiation.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
If you like Shaco, get a good Orianna friend haha. Balls go invisible with Shaco and you can use your ultimate stun on a lumped up group of unsuspecting players not expecting the Shaco initiation.

The shield range is much less people expect it to.
Just picking shaco for the sake of ball delivering isnt worth it
cheese delivery systems are hilarious to see work though. TF ult into the enemy team with the ball on, everybody grouped on top thinking dumb bitch tf, instant zhonya's and ori ult, teamfight won.

I don't care if that shit ain't meta, it was fucking hilarious how many tears were spilled from that play.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games