Ranking
I can't believe there was a thread for LoL and I never saw it until now e.e.
Now I need to get some screenshots! Go Maokai, the best jungler.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I love veigar, just on general. I'm not good at landing his combo though.

You can't have any doubts. If you have a level 1 e, you need to activate W at practically the same time they get stunned until they get some tenacity.

And e you sort of just learn to visualize the circle. You don't aim on top of them, you aim about 1.5-2 champ widths away from them. I don't need to see the cast range on it, because I just know where the circle will go, so I can smart cast it with good accuracy.

And then it's just getting a rolling combo comfortable. E > W > 2 (where i put my dfg) > R > Q looks like index finger e, middle w, ring 2, index r, ring q when I do it. It's kinda like playing a piano, roll the hand left for the first 3, then a little hopskip from r to q.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Tried out Nidalee and Irelia in the jungle today, both wins, i don't know what's going on but it was nice.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
And e you sort of just learn to visualize the circle. You don't aim on top of them, you aim about 1.5-2 champ widths away from them. I don't need to see the cast range on it, because I just know where the circle will go, so I can smart cast it with good accuracy.

I don't even use Veigar that much. I've had him as one of my first 5 champions and I've only played him like 4 times. That circle was burned into my head and now I can't seem to miss the god damn thing. It's really annoying when I want them to flash into the edge instead .-.
-----
No news about Mecha Aatrox and Mecha Malphite? They look really cool. I wish I had the 1350 RP to buy at least 1 of them now .-.
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 5, 2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Shadow102 View Post
can someone gift me rengar :P i pay him 6k tc name in lol neacail12

Rengar is 975 rp and that's around 8usd and you're offering to give them less than 1usd in return. what
TonyParker, I know your not new to Toribash. ;p your original TB name is Zomfier. But I hope you enjoy League of Legends Zomfier.