Toribash
Hours your always so perfect <3 BUT when you were doing the flips it was a bit stiff and the pose was a tad long to get into.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Finally finished the Tear-away face replay competition.
Attached Files
#Chibi.rpl (427.9 KB, 25 views)
oh shit waddup
You most certinally could have continued tricking with the head, that would've been a great idea. Kick at 700 was on, the one at 620 wasn't that good though. Good decap and pose.

My very first serious attempt at advanced hacking (it's a spar).
Attached Files
Jisse - H4X0r.rpl (796.1 KB, 30 views)
monkeydojowushu.tbm (23.2 KB, 13 views)
The first reaction looks too fake since uke only hits your arm.
I also didn't like the first hit, the jump was allright but the hit looked stiff and weird.
Uke's second hit was just fascinating, nice spin and the hacked reaction looked realistic too.
Really loved the final jump and hit, amazing stuff.
The hacking overall was nice but it looked a bit exaggerated.
Attached Files
#C-M- tb pr0n.rpl (230.2 KB, 33 views)
Ohhhkay.

Opener - It was meh, nothing special.
First kick - I peronally don't like hits without dms, unless it's a manipulation replay. I know that it most likely helped you to get momentum, but I still didn't like it.
Second kick - Best part of the replay...That momentum you got is...Well dayuuumn. That was awesome.
Punch - This is where the replay started to look stiff as hell. Even if it was stiff, the momentum you had was pretty damn good which made the punch look decent, I'm almost 100% sure that it was possible to get a boom out of that punch. (I mean, dm both pecs and decap)
215-210 frame...Weird twitch(you most likely held everything) and you literally did nothing for like 50 frames. That looked awful.
Third kick - It was pretty much perfect. A great boom. If it was my replay, I would've stopped there and made the replay "no-grab". That last dm wasn't really neccessary, but it didn't look bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys won't mind that I'll post a few replays at once. I'm kinda rusty, so I want to know if the replays are any good. All three are quite short.
Attached Files
-Relax vs Force.rpl (90.6 KB, 23 views)
-Double penetration.rpl (87.6 KB, 16 views)
#Mashed potatoes.rpl (62.3 KB, 17 views)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Dunno rly how to comment that much short replays,but anyway they was pretty and clean.
And here is my attempt to comeback into replaymaking.
Attached Files
- unpredicted indecision.rpl (279.9 KB, 34 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
Oh santos, it's awesome to see you here again.
About replay: Fast and realistic moves, kicks wasn't looks powerful, but still awesome.
Overall: Nice replay, flow, moves and hit's.
I hope you've come back for a long time.
Guys, I'm sorry, I'm without replay, because now, I'm working with madman and already made opener and first hit (It's a kick with core, but I hope I can do double core). If you want, I can show you this one.
Since there's no replay to CnC above me, I'll go straight to the replay.

A modification of my ORMO duels tricking replay. It's a cheat 720 > butterfly kick > scoot > hyper cork. I'm pretty proud of it.
Attached Files
Falling skies v4.rpl (291.8 KB, 45 views)
Holy shit Wesm.
That was amazing.
I didn't dislike anything.
Everything was perfect.

Good job!
Attached Files
#Hrs - T - Expressions.rpl (430.3 KB, 27 views)
M I N I V A N