Toribash
thats impossible, the rooster with the hard drive only drinks petrol on the month of march when uganda has its blue paint hanging out with 7 bottles of oak tree dollar bills
8-)
yeah I thought about that too
lets all hope he has a great time!
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Hey guys! I know i like never post here but hey... Ultimate is your ally and you are ours. I keep forgetting about the other clans i like to stay in touch with but here I am(: Just wanted to say hi... miss some of the members i do know and if you guys ever need anything. igotchu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
yeah i know that problem ^^
and yeah i guess its all fine in this corner of the forum how about you?
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
oh my, this is quite possibly the greatest imgur post ever. http://imgur.com/gallery/KjtbV go through all of it and you will laugh so much, harold is god.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Jak View Post
Hey guys! I know i like never post here but hey... Ultimate is your ally and you are ours. I keep forgetting about the other clans i like to stay in touch with but here I am(: Just wanted to say hi... miss some of the members i do know and if you guys ever need anything. igotchu

who is beta?
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
oh my, this is quite possibly the greatest imgur post ever. http://imgur.com/gallery/KjtbV go through all of it and you will laugh so much, harold is god.

nice, would be nicer if the voltorb country's government unblock the site and I can view the pics.