Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Poppo be given his leadership position back?
Yes.
3 Votes / 37.50%
No.
3 Votes / 37.50%
Give it a couple more days.
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by goku40 View Post
I was already tested by to members..i passed the test.

Can you tell me wich members tested you?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Is strange moose like the same thing as hobomoose? Or are they two different people?
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Hello, and welcome Moose, as an ally. Also, when were you ever in Renegade, Bruce?
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Name: ccmmzz (game name)
Reason for applying:I have no clan. i figured i could try for this one since im at the level to.
Infractions:none
Belt:black belt
Activity level on forum: i check at least 10 times a day
Activity level in-game: 9/10
Favorite mode: Aikidobigdojo.
Specialty:what do you mean if you mean if i make textures then no
Best mods:aikidobigdojo, kinda aikido, learning takkyon.
Favorite mods: parkour_race_easier, pendullumjumper.tbm
Best replay:i have two favs of mine one is suplex other is a close call
also i donate tc if anyone needs it i never use my tc
Attached Files
dont try that!.rpl (49.5 KB, 8 views)
get fliped.rpl (70.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ccmmzz; Jul 7, 2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: donate
were two different people.i started to play toribash around 3 months ago.Im going to join fyre once im a black belt till them im a ally.im scared i wont pass the test though.Every one here is better than me.to pass ill need alot of luck.I have met Hobomoose though.
|Black Belt|itsbruce|achillies21|Killboy300|spitfire123is m|
hl, brad and i tested him. we did the three mods akido,judo,and wushu. He lost about 2 games or three max. We did three matches each.

ccmmzz is there a reason for being all red its hurting my eyes were you in vampvirus or something.I really dont like your replays that much there good and all but when you look at my replay you have to look for more like
that. and i could teach you taekyon if you meat me ingame. So heres my replay that im talking about.
See what im saying.
-----
sorry i posted it twice.
Attached Files
Deathbycats.rpl (91.5 KB, 3 views)
Deathbycats.rpl (91.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by deathbycats; Jul 7, 2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Currently Not A Cat.
Originally Posted by deathbycats View Post
hl, brad and i tested him. we did the three mods akido,judo,and wushu. He lost about 2 games or three max. We did three matches each.

ccmmzz is there a reason for being all red its hurting my eyes were you in vampvirus or something.I really dont like your replays that much there good and all but when you look at my replay you have to look for more like
that. and i could teach you taekyon if you meat me ingame. So heres my replay that im talking about.
See what im saying.
-----
sorry i posted it twice.

all red?? what is all red my tori? im radioative relax also i would love to learn more takkyon i need to learn more mods
oh thats the other guy i am the tori i have nothing
Last edited by ccmmzz; Jul 7, 2012 at 06:54 PM.
I say yes to ccmm... Or rather, I would liek to test him. However, I say no to goku. I may test him, but I just aint feelin it dawg. IF someone else wants to test him, go for it. ccmm, tell me when you will be available to test.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
I say yes to ccmm... Or rather, I would liek to test him. However, I say no to goku. I may test him, but I just aint feelin it dawg. IF someone else wants to test him, go for it. ccmm, tell me when you will be available to test.

i cant at 1:00 est newyork lets do it right now i got 13 minutes

Sorry i can't be test now i got no time going to a chinse resturant today in 5 minutes and i have to get ready lets do the test later tonight is that ok?
Last edited by ccmmzz; Jul 7, 2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: nvm