LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes, I am religious. Still believe in the big bang, though. Most plausible theory.
And no, big bang is not in the bible. In the bible, god creates the earth in 6 days, and rests on the seventh.

And as for time and gravity? Well, gravity's just physics; that wasn't around until there was something to have gravity. And time? Well, if time didn't exist, how did the big bang come into motion? Surely you need time to progress for anything to happen, so time must have existed before.
We spend our whole science lesson talking about this
Last edited by Deeza445; Jul 19, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Q/A Thread
I have collected 15 of the most hardest questions on the internet??
All you have to do is answer these 15 questions.
You can add new questions and argue your own opinion...

Questions:

1. Does life have a meaning?If it didn't we wouldn't be here.
2. Does a higher being exist?It's easier to believe in a higher being than an explosion creating life.
3. Do humans have a soul?IF anything does we would be the ones.
4. Do ghosts exist?If they didn't that show ghost whispers wouldn't exist >.>
5. Is there life on mars after death?I saw something on the science channel and they said there was once water there.
6. Does love exist?yes
7. Can money buy you happiness?If you are buying stuff for charities and the poor.
8. Does history repeat itself?Possibly
9. Does age make you wiser?No,what if you are 80 and never been outside your town.
10. Are humans equal?They're all born equal, but the choices they make change what kind of respect they deserve
11. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?Yes
12. If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?Idk i don't live near any forests
13. Is the glass half full or half empty?Both
14. Where does the universe come from?No one knows for sure
15. Do you exist?Idk do I ??
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
Yes, I am religious. Still believe in the big band, though. Most plausible theory.
And no, big bang is not in the bible. In the bible, god creates the earth in 6 days, and rests on the seventh.

And as for time and gravity? Well, gravity's just physics; that wasn't around until there was something to have gravity. And time? Well, if time didn't exist, how did the big bang come into motion? Surely you need time to progress for anything to happen, so time must have existed before.

I believe in the big band as well.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Lol'd.

I'm also too ignorant to deal with religious people, therefore I shall leave this thread.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
the big band is awesome...i wonder if its the best band in the universe?

Anyways here the ball buster lol...i believe in big bang too
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
it's a pretty straight forward song: consistent and repeatable...like wtf do these companies do
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
Yes, I am religious. Still believe in the big band, though. Most plausible theory.

I think time was definitely around before then. Time is a human concept, it isn't a literal thing, it's just the name we put on the passing of events. It's an abstract concept.
I don't usually mind repetitiveness, and this stuff isn't too repetitive, but it's not very good either.