Toribash
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
The enemy team is perfect
Wards everywhere
Counter jungles our smiteless fiddles
is always focusing the carries (THEIR RAMMUS IS NOT A GODDAMN CARRY ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING)
Feeds off my teammates.

I feel your pain. I seem to get stuck with a lot of elitist pricks who think they're the best thing at this game since sliced bread or something and bitch at me for not doing "well".

Meanwhile, I'm 9-3-16 at midgame, while they're stuck at 2-12-4 and they complain im not playing well enough as Blitzcrank, despite me feeding our carry early game, initiating every fucking team fight, absorbing everything the other team flings at me so that I'm at the brink of death, and still staying close enough to the fight so I can rush in to save somebody if necessary or pull somebody back in to finish them off, even if it means the death of me.

But NOOOOOOOO that's not good enough, apparently I have to tank MORE... meanwhile, he's got it into his head that he can take on the entire enemy team by himself because he's Teemo or Ashe or some other batshit squishy champ, despite failing at that the last 10 times he's tried it, can't smell a gank a mile away and can't read the chat box so whines about no MIA call despite getting it well in advance along with massive pinging if it wasn't obvious enough. Also kill steals whever possible then taunts the other team when he does it, looking like a total retard and making the game degrade into a shitstorm of insults.

That's why I play with friends, even if it results in dumb builds like AP Tryndamere or Pantheon. At least then I don't get bitched at.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i know many guys which jungle fiddle...i dont get it xD
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I prefer having another summer skill.
Mind you I dont play fiddle stupid amounts (Hamster >.>)
But I don't exactly have my buff's ninja'd often on anyone
it happens sometimes, but i'd still prefer having an exhaust / flash / ghost / whatever over a smite I dont really need
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Yeah, I prefer having another summer skill.
Mind you I dont play fiddle stupid amounts (Hamster >.>)
But I don't exactly have my buff's ninja'd often on anyone
it happens sometimes, but i'd still prefer having an exhaust / flash / ghost / whatever over a smite I dont really need

What about for dragon and baron? Like having those stolen too?
Got a penta yesterday as yi, think I ended up going something like 27-6-6 o:

bought new runes so that I now start out with 22 extra AD just from my rune page, think I liked the one I had before that had attack speed with it too though.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Got a penta yesterday as yi, think I ended up going something like 27-6-6 o:

bought new runes so that I now start out with 22 extra AD just from my rune page, think I liked the one I had before that had attack speed with it too though.

Yi is hilarious. Mister Right Click all the way :T
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Lol, I designed a crit Yi build for myself.
Berserkers Greaves, Phantom Danser, Vampiric scepter, Zeal, Stark's Fervor or Madred's Bloodrazor, Phantom dancer, B.F. Sword, The Bloodthirster, Infinity edge, The Bloodthirster.
100% crit with very fast strikes. And btw, 800-1k crit per strike, kills an enemy tank for 2 seconds. And other guys like Teemo are nothing for you, they die in 1 second.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Lol, I designed a crit Yi build for myself.
Berserkers Greaves, Phantom Danser, Vampiric scepter, Zeal, Stark's Fervor or Madred's Bloodrazor, Phantom dancer, B.F. Sword, The Bloodthirster, Infinity edge, The Bloodthirster.
100% crit with very fast strikes. And btw, 800-1k crit per strike, kills an enemy tank for 2 seconds. And other guys like Teemo are nothing for you, they die in 1 second.

Apart from Teemo has blinding dart, and you have 0 survivability. Any sort of focus and you would die instantly. Also your build consists of 11 items, and you managed to spell "dancer" correctly and incorrectly in the same sentence
Trolls off^
And btw, no, they simply cant catch yi, you can pentakill easily,checked that.
If you don't believe me, just try it out.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •