Toribash
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Metta (google it)

Peace be upon you.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

The APP is below
Name: Santikaro
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Inner Calm Outer Fury
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): ... you don't get custom belt playing multiple accounts.
Bought QI?: HA!
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Evolution6
PsyTrance
Smokie
Kriskoree3
AthenS
Tripstone

Modes your good at: Aikido, Kickbox, Jousting, Shaolin TS
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art & Monking Around
GMT: -5
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm a Buddhist monk who plays this game with friends and try to spread some peace to this community.
Why you want to join [eVo]: You guys are my friends.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Metta (google it)

Yes from me.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
the more I think about it, the more I find it weird : a Buddhist monk who play at video games ? I can't believe it :/

This probably isn't the most skilful action I could do with my time but while I am playing, I am able to watch my mind for the stirrings of attachment. (Am I attached to the idea of winning? Do I feel loss when I lose a match? Could I give to this beggar?)
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
This probably isn't the most skilful action I could do with my time but while I am playing, I am able to watch my mind for the stirrings of attachment. (Am I attached to the idea of winning? Do I feel loss when I lose a match? Could I give to this beggar?)

I really understand your mind watching trough the game (I do the same), but... its hard for me to imagine a Buddhist monk who is playing a video game. Anyway, i don't think we can found our awakening in this game, but its a pleasure to meet someone like you there ;)
Last edited by Mocucha; Oct 12, 2012 at 08:30 AM.

I don't have any delusions about this game being an aid to enlightenment. This is another hindrance I will have to give up. All in due time though.

I gave up my car because I found it was more suffering to keep it than to give it away.
I gave up my XBox because it was consuming too much of my time.
I gave up doing drugs because I found I my happiness was impermanent because it was dependent on a substance.
I gave up having a girlfriend because it was more suffering to worry about another person's happiness when its hard enough to maintain my own.

I play this game in spare time. When I find it is too much of a hindrance to my happiness I will let it go in exchange for a greater happiness.
The Buddha's path is a gradual path with a sudden drop-off. Like the ground of the ocean. No reason to rush to the sudden drop-off if you are not ready.

I have had many opportunities to teach about meditation while playing. There is still good coming from this activity.

See you around friends.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Welcome p0int.
Seems that we have a lot to talk about.
Remember, that search for/to enlightenment will only end the day you die.
Since you are interested, I would strongly recommend you vipassana its a meditation course guided by the teachings of Sri Satya Narayan Goenka.(at least the one i did)
They do this around the world every year in many countries, also this courses are free of course.

Google it or pm me if you want to know more.
In case you didn't knew : )
Last edited by largeKilla; Oct 12, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Name:assoi98
Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Past Clans:-Shade,Fake and Fyre
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):no
Bought QI?:no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Modes your good at: xspar,aikido,ABD,spar,ninjitsu,taekkyon,judo and lenshu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): no sorry
GMT: +1
Player Card:
About yourself: well i'm a good,fair and active player,i live in Italy and for now is all
Why you want to join [eVo]: because is a good clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: points
Last edited by Assoi98; Oct 14, 2012 at 09:39 AM.
Originally Posted by Reykimoruy View Post
Hey guyz!
ima come back!

Yo bro, off-topic thread for posts like that etc : Here

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂