Toribash
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
... You slay me, sir.

And that's just one of the 25 experimental units in the game. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Also, nuke comparison

Supreme Commander 2 - Starcraft 2

Keep in mind that the Supcom2 map is about 10x10 km, don't know abt the starcraft map.
Last edited by Chartle; Mar 21, 2010 at 01:08 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
For the nukes i'd say supcom ofcourse, but they're both far from realistic.
a real nuke would wipe every unit from the map.

But for the game in total, i still prefer starcraft, i think it has better graphics and you don't get the feeling you're just troops, you're controlling soldiers.
f=m*a syens
Starcraft gameplay is overall extremely sexy. I've got a... Semi-legal copy of SC2, and wow is it amazing.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Starcraft gameplay is overall extremely sexy. I've got a... Semi-legal copy of SC2, and wow is it amazing.

Us good folks wait for the completely legal version. The original Starcraft along with SupCom 2 is providing sufficient entertainment right now. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
is providing sufficient entertainment right now. :U

So is trolling ppl in wow privates!
f=m*a syens
Bit more on the story.

Yrh's tired old body, agile as ever, climbed up on a large block of ice thrown around in the storm. Witnessing the crater it had made, made us realize exactly how dangerous these blizzards could be. Our master began to speak, and Reks was close to him as always, leaning casually against the ice chunk.
”Children of Rualschka, have no fear!” This was a common introductory phrase that Yrh often used in ceremonies at dire times. Yrh must've realized what kind of mess we'd gotten ourselves into, and this somewhat worried me.
”I have recieved word, from our god, that the caves of Tihulrank are not more than a day's walk away, and that we will arrive there without a scratch on our hides.” The cheerful tone in Yrh's voice calmed us down, even if only slightly. Rualschka would not be one to disappoint his devoted followers, I had been taught.

The following march through the night was long and cumbersome. We ate our portioned meals, still saving in case something were to go wrong. With our thick coats of fur we pulsed through the barren snow landscape, with the only thing breaking the monotony being the enormous ice shards and occational rocks, black against the glistening white. Reks and Yrh led Qrunt and me far away, or at least it felt that way. In this landscape, the only thing that told me time was passing was the slowly ascending sun. When daylight finally reached our tired bodies, we saw in the horizon a mass of black pillars and domes, a mere silhouette of what enormous thing lay ahead of us. But, it wasn't the caves.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
...mmm...epic...
Write a book

and then make a geeky wiki about all of the characters and monsters lol
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
...mmm...epic...
Write a book

and then make a geeky wiki about all of the characters and monsters lol

I am writing a book. Also:
http://talesofillarda.weebly.com/

Have fun.