Toribash
ofc we're an aikido clan. I'm the only one that doesnt suck cow dick in Judo. And I rock in jousting. Nuff' said.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post
Ohai there mocro, sup?

Ohh nutin, just lookin for dat sham you know. ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
ofc we're an aikido clan. I'm the only one that doesnt suck cow dick in Judo. And I rock in jousting. Nuff' said.

Hey!
im better than you in judo
hayz : Fachry is kewl and i like him(in a non-gay way)
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Still, I hate elves.

Also, the fact that you are a sadistic elf complaining about why you were born a human makes me feel sad too.

Also, as you stated above, the fact that your family is so poor and you have to suck cocks for a living, again makes me sad.

isoproiwin

^proof of retardedness, I mean really you think that people wouldn't notice that post was edited. And the fact that you had to edit it shows you got no argument.

Usodumbulose :3
Last edited by Muse; Oct 23, 2011 at 07:57 AM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by box View Post
SyN ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN AIKIDO CLAN

AIKIDO4LYFE

And we must also improve other mods incase if we wanna win the clan league
we rub a mexican monkey
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
^proof of retardedness, I mean really you think that people wouldn't notice that post was edited. And the fact that you had to edit it shows you got no argument.

Usodumbulose :3

Hey ebr if you'r not gonna make chaco's request just say "im out" on his thread so i can sell him my set.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by MpoNori View Post
And we must also improve other mods incase if we wanna win the clan league

that's not the point

clans are (usually) specialized in a certain mod

AIKIDO4LYFE
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by toxico21 View Post
Hey ebr if you'r not gonna make chaco's request just say "im out" on his thread so i can sell him my set.

Sure thing, I'm still doing it via PM though. So maybe thats why you thought I'm not working on it. I'll post a WIP of it somtime in the SyN art page if you wna see :3
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Fachry View Post
Hey!
im better than you in judo

shut up. you suck and you know it.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me