Toribash
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
2worlds:
at first i thought you've copied it from a Deejayy's replay (i don't remember now the name of that replay).

It's weird that the same person that did the previous replays have done a replay like this one,

I don't copy replays, just want to make that clear.
Every replay I make, I start from scratch.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
:<
I keep getting skipped over. My application is 2 pages back
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Daxx: No from me, your replays lacked speed and could have been more destructive at times.

Unite4Fun: You have speed and style, and you've got Ukebits flying everywhere. The only thing that concerns me is the huge use of grab, and because of that, I'm going to say no. I think if you apply again with less grabby replays you could make it in.

Alago1Ruki: Destructive but pretty grabby. I liked the second replay most. The first used too much grab, and the third was pretty ordinary. I'm gonna say no this time around, but you should re-apply at some point, you got skill.

2worlds: Third replay was great, but the other two were too uneventful. A no from me.
Last edited by Marco; Jun 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
I don't copy replays, just want to make that clear.
Every replay I make, I start from scratch.

Please 2worlds read the whole phrase.

It's weird that the same person that did the previous replays have done a replay like this one,
i mean that you have skills, don't misunderstand me.

Long gone
is there a time limit before I can re-apply again?

Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Please 2worlds read the whole phrase.

i know, I just wanted to make that clear.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Osup, I'd like to apply.

Please note that I have gotten a new comp, and all of my replays went kaput, so I don't really have a deep pool to draw from.

A decap, a splitcap, and a madmen should fulfill the requirements, right?

A brief description of each:
Eh - A decap skeet from 1000 ed. The most I know about skeets is that they're throwing a body part, I do not know the standards set for style or speed. This was just me going for my best shot, and I got a pretty nice decap and ending pose out of it.
thepawnch2 - Pardon the failure of a run, that was just some practice, this is my go at a few good punches.
Sweepboom - The requested madman. Complete with failuriphic grab dms and no ending pose, but I think the juggling is stylish. :P

If any of these suck, please tell me why/how, and what I could do to improve. Thank you for considering!
Attached Files
eh.rpl (76.6 KB, 8 views)
thepawnch2.rpl (101.3 KB, 7 views)
sweepboom.rpl (192.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Boredpayne; Jun 30, 2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: whatchu talking bout tempo?
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
To apply for entry, you have to post three replays for the recruiters to analyse.

you have to post three replays

three replays

:v
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Hey ORMO'rs

I'm Exie, I'm applying to ORMO today, because I wan't to improve my replay making skills, I think right now, I'm not as good as I could be, but with some C&C I could become a good replay maker (I think.)

So here are my 3 replays and a small explanation of all 3.

Sidekickfoot.rpl -
Ehh, foot came off after the kick D: but all in all, it looked sorta smooth, realistic really. I used classic rules with 180 distance

Splitpunch.rpl -
Again, this time my hand broke :< but again, the arm DM was a goodish setup for the split punch itself. Used normal classic rules.

Exiegotpro.rpl -
Used the edit button alot here, came out pretty good, decap and all etc, pretty slow at the start though o.e. Used classic rules for this I think.

I hope you enjoy my replays.
Attached Files
Sidekickfoot.rpl (63.6 KB, 15 views)
Splitpunch.rpl (58.2 KB, 11 views)
Exiegotpro.rpl (104.6 KB, 11 views)