yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hkp326 - I'm tempted to say yes, but your self-description is weak. Can you provide more information about yourself? Such as your type of personality, not just toribash stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

um sure like I am the soccer captain in our school and almost in every dance I can be in.I like to see movies and as I am an Indian I have many movie that I can see.I know how to play basketball,soccer,football and cricket.I study in an international school and I am moving to The USA in a few months and am going to live in Sc.
i make...
i make user bars

copy and paste that in your sig to help me

post coments
Last edited by Rachet; Jan 14, 2010 at 08:11 PM.
*Sigh*
It's sad here without Bojan making more of these. I miss him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Hahaha these are awesome, great job Bojan.
I laughed out heartily at some of these.

Very hilarious :B

/invade
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Free Pirate Head
Here is the flat

Here is a preview

pm me if you want it in 256x256 or 512x512

EDIT: If you want different colors for the hat, just tell me, I still have the layered image
Last edited by vexon459; Jan 15, 2010 at 10:16 PM.
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Nice
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Llama Llama
Alright, if the Llama agrees, i'd like to go through the applications thread and copy all of the accepted applications into another thread, close it and make it a "look here for tips" thread.
I'd add little footnotes at the bottom of each app, saying why i think it was accepted.
And it would be something to do with all of my spare time. I'm almost delirious with boredome, so please agree.
I can do the same with some of the... Less than acceptable apps, and make it a "dun do dis" thread.

So uhh, yeah.