Toribash
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I post a thread and see who is active and I will know if they post. If they don't post in a week on the thread they can be kicked

It's better to do that via PM instead of making a thread.

Not everybody checks the clan forum every day, I rarely do so myself. I'm pretty sure anybody will check a PM when they see the notification. You can send a PM to multiple accounts at the same time (10) and you only have to wait 60 seconds to send it to more people.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
It's better to do that via PM instead of making a thread.

Not everybody checks the clan forum every day, I rarely do so myself. I'm pretty sure anybody will check a PM when they see the notification. You can send a PM to multiple accounts at the same time (10) and you only have to wait 60 seconds to send it to more people.

Yea, it would be better to do it by PM.

And I dont always check my PM.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
I'm pretty sure you would check the PM if it said Activity Check. One does not simply ignore that :3

True.

Yes you can join the argument twilight.
Kick inactive people I think... even if they're good. They're not doing good if they're not being... ah... productive in the clan. Productivity requires activity.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Kick inactive people I think... even if they're good. They're not doing good if they're not being... ah... productive in the clan. Productivity requires activity.

So I started a damn argument just by posting something? What the fuck guys?

Anyway, I agree with Ele... I mean Twilight on this.q

On more of a side note:

I joined the Mafia Europe event and now everything is going shit. We lost 3 civillians and one of the... Was the detective! I'm playing as a civillian.
Last edited by Nagato; Jul 4, 2013 at 07:59 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
So I started a damn argument just by posting something? What the fuck guys?

Anyway, I agree with Ele... I mean Twilight on this.q

On more of a side note:

I joined the Mafia Europe event and now everything is going shit. We lost 3 civillians and one of the... Was the detective! I'm playing as a civillian.

A good argument doesn't usually end right there. It continues
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy