Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmmm. The worst he could do would be to call you names, and the mods (mainly me) would pick up on that and it would be deleted.
So, no need to be scared, really.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What is his username and when did he create it? :O
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Suuuure you weren't. ;]
like the same night as me. err thursday. i dont know. ill ask him later, i dont want him to be mad that i was on this, i told him i have been studying all day..
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Ohkey. Lets see what Chunt says when he sees this.
No, just tell him that there is a sub-forum for New Zealanders on it, and get him to post here.
I wanna meet your Dad. ;]