Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ha. Your learning quick.
By the way, I am not going to go easy on you.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
It's fine. Btw thats the sort of reason you stay away from wibbles for.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Rowing? Lucky bastard.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
i see you took a picture of you after you smoked weed and made it your signature and avatar

Hahahahaha.
Rowing takes away your whole life andy your turning into rutger NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks andy *smilyface*
but i dont mind.. i need to learn in a safe environment
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Im Billy... At least you tried
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]