Ranking
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Hax did you delete vagina off your friends list? He mentioned that you did.

not on purpose
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I couldn't find it anywhere, so I worked out that bloodthirsters shield amount is:

((Level - 4) * 30) + 20

Actually for that to work the minimum of 50 thing must be a base value. Level 5 onwards and this works out.
I'm sure someone else has found this one out but it's not on the wiki or anything

Also here are some numbers about infinity edge against bloodthirster:

'oh but bloodthirster will beat infinity edge at high AD values right?'
No, Infinity Edge will always win apparently. That said you really do need lifesteal in your build.

Last edited by Fear; Jun 30, 2014 at 06:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
don't invite me if you're trolling normals and not trying to win pls

just gonna ignore everyone who does from now on

Lol no one trolled that game, everyone was doing fine until you started abusing the entire team. But holy shit, I did not expect you to be more toxic then me :P

"no one trolled, everyone was doing fine"

if by fine you mean we lost every single dragon and baron because no one wanted to do anything but chase people for kills(which we were down in anyways), sure
Hoss.
I should change my summoner name. I have 24k IP

Anyone idea?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Anyone idea?

I no longer need RP =D

if by fine you mean we lost every single dragon and baron because no one wanted to do anything but chase people for kills(which we were down in anyways), sure

Oh please, try to let loose in normals. If you're looking for everyone to try to win, you'll never have fun playing this game. Pretty sure this game is frustrating you more than you're having fun playing it.

You have no idea how much of a nightmare it would be if you played with me on EUW. I hardly ever choose meta picks in normals anymore. Migot, topgot, junglegot, quinn everywhere (no she's not an adc!!!), thresh/blitz mid, and no, they're not AP, ziggs adc, AP shen mid, poppy everywhere except bot lane cause screw bot lane. Avoid me at all costs, you'll probably collapse.

Speaking of which, seeing how I mained top for the past year or so, because let's face it, top is the best lane ever, I decided to play all champions in alphabetical order and win at least one game with them in top lane.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Lol that doesn't mean you can verbal abuse the shit out of them. But you make me want to be a better person in soloque so props to that.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Anyone idea?

Sweet potatoes or perhaps Taco Nut! just joking unless you like them xD
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Lol that doesn't mean you can verbal abuse the shit out of them. But you make me want to be a better person in soloque so props to that.

Well put Devil. People nowadays do not understand the concept of Contructive Criticism And those who do give it get reported for verbal abuse when all we are trying to do is help.