Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ohkey dokey.
Send teh cobra and i will send teh noxious. lol.
Thanks fargle.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
CLAN HEAD IDEAS
hey all fellow YES members......im going to make a head sometime soon for all ppl who wish to be unashamed of the clan and who is proud to wear the YES colors.....ppl post ideas of wat the head should look like an post examples and i will try my best to make 1
idk y not
well i never said we needed 1 but it's just for people that would like 1 because i have seen ppl talking about it so i figured y not make 1 so that people would be happy.......also im trying to get better at making heads........so y not practice while helping the clan...........
im not selling them and by clan colors i meant a head made by a fellow clan member and im making free heads for evry1 who wants 1 but if u dont want me 2 i wont the choice is urs
Uhh, you can, there's nothing stopping you from doing that it's just we don't need one and we all have different colours and what about zac? He has a full tex set.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]