Toribash
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
He came up with this bird idea, huh?

No, it was this guys below!

Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
I blame Zalmoxis myself...

Oblivion is to blame for not making more replays because they can put an end to the current economical crysis. And since Tempo is with the market department, they must share a link!
totally made no sense
Man you guys need to pop up on IRC so we can collaboratively ramble about Zalmoxis being a conspiracy by the illuminati.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
You should make a replay, I haven't seen one from you in ages

OR WE MAKE COLLAB?

I can't make replays anymore. If we made a collab you'd look bad.

Originally Posted by shook View Post
Man you guys need to pop up on IRC so we can collaboratively ramble about Zalmoxis being a conspiracy by the illuminati.

That and the integrals between the range of e and negative infinity.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by shook View Post

I, for one, welcome our new Shook overlord! ( will get on irc these days ;u)

Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I can't make replays anymore. If we made a collab you'd look bad.

That would be as possible as successfuly dividing by 0 and riding a bat at the same time. I got some wip replays if you wanna edit them, or you can gimme one of your wips if you want to ^^
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Oct 6, 2011 at 08:57 PM.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
That would be as possible as successfuly dividing by 0 and riding a bat at the same time. I got some wip replays if you wanna edit them, or you can gimme one of your wips if you want to ^^

Here you go. I'm hereby not responsible for any suicidal tendencies or thoughts.
Attached Files
wipuiru859.rpl (73.9 KB, 14 views)
★★★★★
Bah, I thought that replay was beyond bad and couldn't be edited into something awesome.
★★★★★