Ranking
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Dialord: I'd say that's a yes unless someone strongly disagrees.

What about me? Tempo,Marco or somebody answer please ^^
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
Ok, so here i am again, couple of months later

eSonde - Booms

Dancing Peaches - madman

Plus and Minus - Decap
Attached Files
eSonde.rpl (157.9 KB, 18 views)
Dancing Peaches.rpl (187.0 KB, 21 views)
Plus and Minus.rpl (76.5 KB, 16 views)
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Apozzman: I don't know what to say really. I'm leaning towards a no but I want another recruiters opinion before I reject or approve you.

Dialord: You're in nao k?

Reaper: No. Very stiff at times. Almost as lithe as a refrigerator. You need to ease up a notch and move with more grace. You'll get to it eventually

Alago: I'm leaning towards a yes but I want another recruiter to speak his or her mind about you :v
Last edited by Tempo; Jun 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I guess I might as well give it a shot.

2 skeets - this is clearly a madman, jk, it's 2 skeet shots.

Bump - Combo.

I has a turtle - Split + boom(ish) hit

I say boom(ish), cause I don't really know what classifies a boom nowadays.
Attached Files
2skeets.rpl (259.8 KB, 20 views)
Bump.rpl (235.8 KB, 16 views)
I has a turtle.rpl (160.0 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
#Apozzman: I'd say no, his replay seems a bit too stiff and there aren't so many dm at all.

The first replay was a bit too simple imo,
and since is pretty fast there aren't so many flaws here except for the pose that seems unnatural.

I didn't like the opener of the second replay and the first kick looked a bit stiff.
You could have done some dm more than the decap that also looked a bit weak.
The part between the frames 300-180 wasn't really good-made, it seemed misplaced,
if i were you i'd have hitted the uke's leg before making the pose or maybe i'd have done a skeet.
The pose was nothing special, Overal you looked pretty stiff in this replay.

Well, the opener and the split of the third replay are pretty good but the second kick seemed a bit weak,
you should have extended the knee some frames before.
What about a skeet with the head at the end of the replay, it'd have been a pretty nice ending imo.

#Alago1Ruki: Well, i was pretty undecided but i'd say yes if anyone disagree.

The manipulation of the first replay looked a bit stiff and slow but the boomhit was really good made.
The transiction between the two hits was pretty nice and also the second kick was pretty sweet.
Maybe you could have done a better pose but this is a great replay anyway.

The split of the second replay was pretty fast, i didn't like so much the following kick and also the punch.
The last kick looked pretty good, you had a great flow here but the whole replay seems a bit too grabby.
The pose was pretty good.

Well, the last replay was pretty fast.
The opener is a bit ordinary, and also the kick was pretty nice but you seems a bit stiff between the frames 390-190.
You should have hit the uke's legs imo or at least it'd be nice if you've done a skeet.
Overall this replay is nothing special.

2worlds: Dunno what to say. The first two replays aren't really good but the third one is ORMO material.
I want another recruiters opinion for saying if you are in or not.

Well, the skeets were nice but you should have done some dm more.
I didn't like so much the part after the skeets, a pose would have been way better.

I don't like single dm madman like this one, you should have done some dm more also in this replay.
The first kick looked good but you should have grabbed uke after it and then try to do a boomhit or w/e.
The pose was decent though.

The opener of the third replay is so sexy, i mean it was really good,
at first i thought you've copied it from a Deejayy's replay (i don't remember now the name of that replay).
The split was really good andalso the transiction.
I really enjoyed the last hit, you had a good flow and it was pretty powerfull.
Maybe it'd look better if you have hit the uke's glutes after the boom but it looks good anyway.
You should improve the pose, It's weird that the same person that did the previous replays have done a replay like this one,
i mean that you have skills, don't misunderstand me.
Last edited by Pulse; Jun 28, 2010 at 06:09 PM.
Long gone
Haha my replays are new. i spended 5 min to make a replay and about 7~8 min to edit it. whatever yo said no im ok :P