Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I now understand. I'm like you now Osiris, I can't get on my computer. D: I'll send them when I get my computer lol
Hey it's me
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
head toward cw server, gather up some people and we can start.

all we need is a bit of tgs.
bring some cookies

None of you guys are in game.

well, that wasn't well planned, we were there for a hour or so, but 2 of us had to go and one run out of internets, we can try tommorow, same time.
I guess I'll be there. Well, at least I hope so.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Fatulbrown View Post
I now understand. I'm like you now Osiris, I can't get on my computer. D: I'll send them when I get my computer lol

Its funny because i am on my computer now.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Guys I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately, sadly toribash hasn't been my main concern.
How've you guys been though?
Originally Posted by iNoobBruh View Post
Guys I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately, sadly toribash hasn't been my main concern.
How've you guys been though?

I have been doing good, but i miss talking about breadfruit with you. come back to me baby.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Its funny because i am on my computer now.

Exactly and I can't get mine now. Fatul can't make sexy replays and don't you have that madman I sent you a while ago baby? Inoob left us for warframe, no one is in-game, and warrior sux. What is this world coming to D:?
Hey it's me
Originally Posted by Fatulbrown View Post
Exactly and I can't get mine now. Fatul can't make sexy replays and don't you have that madman I sent you a while ago baby? Inoob left us for warframe, no one is in-game, and warrior sux. What is this world coming to D:?

I can't even run warframe with more than 5 fps, so that's definetely not what I was doing. Shane, I saw your video it looked great.
I've been with a friend for the weekend, so I've been inactive as well. Sorry 'bout that.

Came up rather unexpected, so I didn't have time to give you a warning.

So are we doing Clan league today?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.