Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thank you pwnz, well said. And now i give knife an automatic no. For the reasons stated above. And because no, i dont like your name. <--joke
Just throwing this out there: i probably wont be as active in game for a week or two because i got black ops(which i agree, isnt that good of a game) and im sorta addicted. But i will always be on the forums because its how i spend my night.
New Year's is coming up and if we are going to host a tourney we really need to discuss it.
No.
1)because you are a noob to the threads, whom does not listen
2)i honestly don't like your name
3)COPYYY
4)total idiocy
5)nobody loves you
6) because you didn't post in the damn application.
7) AGAIN
i like cats
Actually, i made made my activity sheet downloadable so someone could help me with it but...meh . Lets just say, Im not on at the same time.So whoever is responsible enough while im out should fill that up as well. xD.
------------
NO Knife you stubborn little... :|...Anyway, It seems that the members who were excused of inactivity (fusionman, Loruhamah etc.) in the clan forums are actually going online, but they just dont post AT ALL! (I have an updated version of mai table, its clearer too.)http://www.4shared.com/file/phdXVxuS..._checkxls.html
NOTE TO PEEPS WHO DOWNLOADED MAI TABLE: x in that table means they didnt log in, in the current 24 hours.
--------------
Last edited by kayateya; Dec 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Knife, you get an immediate no from me.
You obviously did not listen to any of the suggestions by the previous members and that "have a good day" thing seemed to make you look as if you thought you could get away with going to the same place to put an app and getting away with it.
As for the New Years Event, I suggest that there be 16 people, each kicking in 1k.
Using Random.com, we place people together.
Those that win against their competitors in the first round will go to the next round of eight people.
Then the semi-finals of 4, and finally a final of 2.
Since we will have 16k in our hands, I think that the last four should get a cut of the pie. The two that lose the semi-finals each get 2k.
The runner up gets 4k, and the winner of the tourney gets a whopping 8k.
This will help balance the earnings and make it seem fairer to the contestants.
Any thoughts, opinions, or ideas that can help this become a better New Years Event?
No more comments on knife kill, if he applies again, ignore it until poppo or ulti come and ban him from the forums or whatever.
I just have one problem with the tourney layout. Take out the random.com thing and just have lockdown mode enabled and have the people fight in the order that they joined the room in. randomizing it just complicates things. And they would have to fight that "stronger" person anyways so randomizing it wouldnt change anything.
No.
Hey guys, sorry for the invade.

But I ran into one of your members, Bradatron4, in the Semi-Pro judo room.

He was incredibly disrespectful and quit just before he was dq'd.
Last edited by Regenoration; Dec 29, 2011 at 08:08 PM.
@Regen Idk about this clan but in Frost we don't let the pesron just go ahead and file a complaint about a member on the discussion thread, we have the person PM the leader and they will deal with it without letting everyone who reads the thread, member or ally, see someone's mistake or whatever they did that you are filing a complaint about.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by Regenoration View Post
Hey guys, sorry for the invade.

But I ran into one of your members, Bradatron4, in the Semi-Pro judo room.

He was incredibly disrespectful and quit just before he was dq'd.

He is our leader's brother, so I don't think he can be touched even if he WAS disrespectful. But Brad is never been disrespectful as far as I have seen. I may believe that he quit but he is never disrespectful.
thank you regenoration, i shall inform theultimatum right now.
thats two strikes on him in my list...
i like cats