Toribash
so my phone isnt that bad anyways! It s my first phone so ill get better later.

oh and i downloaded a youtube app now i can watch vids sercretly when i am in bed! :3
-----
and i discovered a new talent!
i animate very good. [at least thats what my family & relatives & friends] say.

i use a software called endorphin natural motion. I am willing to post my animations as soon as i download the cracked version of it. [cracked lets me export my animations ]

and i wrote this on my phone
Last edited by charbel262; May 7, 2012 at 04:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
omfg

Nostalgia'd right in the balls. Probably the most epic intro ever, still 14 years later.
I remember everyone with their Playstation 2 like "Dude why are you playing those stone age games?" and I was with my Sega Saturn all like "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOUR PLAYSTATION SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS"

What are some of you guys' games that make you nostalgia? Can't wait to know
Last edited by pusga; May 8, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
You guys have nice phones except Pusga... lol
I have a Galaxy Ace
Torikill:I come on but like once a week because of exams and personal problems with my gf.

OMG!!!!!! Galaxy Ace is the "Ace" of the Poor Man Galaxys! Awesome phone! The only one with HVGA! Also, I told my father to buy Galaxy Mini because it's cheaper than S II. But he did a big mistake. I thought that he won't buy a S II thanks to the price. But, guess what? He did something called "Parcelar". I think you don't have this option but in Brazil, we can buy something, and pay per month 90 R$ like me. But, in the end, Galaxy Mini is 400 R$. My father will pay 1400 R$ in the total. More 600 R$ + my vault = Samsung Galaxy S II.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Can't wait until they get a Nintendo 64 emu for those phones

Well, in theory, Android smartphones with at least android 2.1 can run: Atari,NES,SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, Genesis(Mega Drive,including 32x and CD), and of course Nintendo 64. I think someone is missing but I can't remember..........
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
omfg

Nostalgia'd right in the balls. Probably the most epic intro ever, still 14 years later.
I remember everyone with their Playstation 2 like "Dude why are you playing those stone age games?" and I was with my Sega Saturn all like "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOUR PLAYSTATION SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS"

Metroid, Donkey Kong & Mario. Fun shit.
omfg

Lol man, I wasn't a professional player when I was 4 years old. But I got a Master System EVO II, a MOD of the original Master System with cool games on it's HD. It is only for Brazil. So, the only thing that I can say is that I started my Gamer life thanks to Alex Kidd, Sonic The Hedgehog, Mortal Kombat, Comix Zone, Outrun, ESWAT, etc. Sonic The Hedgehog was the first game I almost beat. I, with 5 years old against my uncle to see who's the best on Sonic. I reached the last stage with 3 Lifes. My uncle reached with no extra lifes. I lost the 3 lifes. He tried once and won the game. And he drived me crazy. Now, thanks to him, I can beat Sonic Generations' Green Hill Act 2 in 1 minute.
-----
Originally Posted by charbel262 View Post
so my phone isnt that bad anyways! It s my first phone so ill get better later.

oh and i downloaded a youtube app now i can watch vids sercretly when i am in bed! :3
-----
and i discovered a new talent!
i animate very good. [at least thats what my family & relatives & friends] say.

i use a software called endorphin natural motion. I am willing to post my animations as soon as i download the cracked version of it. [cracked lets me export my animations ]

and i wrote this on my phone

OMG! It is your first phone charbel? Look at my first phone.

Last edited by torikill10; May 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Isn't endorphin some Toribash like program?

Yeah but its much harder to play imo

First of all endorphin isnt like toribash. It does have realistic characters but not like toribash. And you dont play in it. Its not a game. Its an animation software which uses ragdoll physics to simulate the character behavior. You have to add behavior events, forces, animation files, and many stuff you might have no chance of understanding.

Second of all. YOU DONT PLAY IN IT. And i say it again YOU DONT PLAY IN IT.

And if someone still thinks it is a sort of game, please go whip yourself with birch branches. And if you don't understand animation please don't mess it up for me as you will be ruining my dreams of becoming an animator. (yes it's what i want to be when i grow up)

I would post some of my best animations here but i cant figure out how to make fraps work... I even got the registered version (relax... it's cracked) but i think the problem is from my PC. It's old.
-----

-----
And if you still dont understand...
<--- Let him eat you!
Last edited by charbel262; May 9, 2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely