Toribash
We don't really do allies iirc
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
why in gods fucking name does ASC 3 have less combat abilities than Revelations ? this rd part was my first assassins creed game ever and i seriously could smack the crap out of the whole ubisoft team for ending the story like that..
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Omega Jewww reminds me of the Bear Jew from Inglorious. Are you related?

No, Sorry to let you down :<

Sorry for not being able to post as much as I like been busy with the new "Brotherhood" EP/Album we have been working on with my band
How are you all ?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jaqon View Post
why in gods fucking name does ASC 3 have less combat abilities than Revelations ? this rd part was my first assassins creed game ever and i seriously could smack the crap out of the whole ubisoft team for ending the story like that..

I've read that people are complaining about the fact that you're not even killing that many people.

I played a few AC games and I always liked the gameplay aspect of it, but the story was just completely bananas. I also couldn't get over the fact that Ezio Auditore was cross eyed.
Last edited by leilak; Dec 15, 2012 at 05:55 PM.
No you don't kill as half of the people as you could in the other games which made me sad :< No one likes a sad Jewww
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
No you don't kill as half of the people as you could in the other games which made me sad :< No one likes a sad Jewww

I'm going to hell aren't I?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games