Toribash
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Nobody compares to my level of poorness, I'm a uni student with an ever-growing tuition fee. That crippling debt for life feels tho.

Right now I have no money at all for real. I have 0€ ;-;
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Right now I have no money at all for real. I have 0€ ;-;

You broke ): I'll get you tori prime/vip for your birffday
Ayee Morals, nice to see a familiar face around these parts. If i'm not wrong we shared company in New Era for a while. Good to see you again. Welcome to Vibe btw.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
Originally Posted by Rescudo View Post
Ayee Morals, nice to see a familiar face around these parts. If i'm not wrong we shared company in New Era for a while. Good to see you again. Welcome to Vibe btw.

Hey buddy, and yea I do remember that. Also thanks for the welcoming you guys really do care for the members.
Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Hey buddy, and yea I do remember that. Also thanks for the welcoming you guys really do care for the members.

Does the caring not include me because I'm not gonna care about TB for a while till my girlfriend comes back from thetford which is in a week?
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Does the caring not include me because I'm not gonna care about TB for a while till my girlfriend comes back from thetford which is in a week?

No, even you must show love and compassion to our lovely new members.

On that note, glad to you guys are feeling welcomed!
You broke ): I'll get you tori prime/vip for your birffday

I think that for my birthday (8th of November if someone wants to buy me a laser-shooting-flying-rainbow-pooping-dinosaur ) I'll already have VIP, but ty
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I think that for my birthday (8th of November if someone wants to buy me a laser-shooting-flying-rainbow-pooping-dinosaur ) I'll already have VIP, but ty

What about an early birffday present. Wouldn't that be nice

Well that wouldn't work without me having your password to buy it through your account lol I don't wanna get the b& hammer of sparky, I've heard it hurts. Rip my niceness
What about an early birffday present. Wouldn't that be nice

Well that wouldn't work without me having your password to buy it through your account lol I don't wanna get the b& hammer of sparky, I've heard it hurts. Rip my niceness

Every problem has a way around, I have PayPal, just not the money for VIP, but I don't know you that much and I don't know if it's right to accept it
Wolololololo
So I read today that the US Supreme Court rules in favour of same-sex marriage nationwide in win for gay rights movement. It's good to see change happening like that, found out via Imgur.com with this image: picture. I'll admit, it provided quit the laugh for me.