Toribash
find some one to just vent with. im not going to say like ohgo to the doctor because that would never help. just contact old friends, draw, play vidya.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Noah taught everything I know, I should give him something, but I don't know what.
-----
LEADERSHIP
-----
debt repaid

thanks mathbro

ill get on irc and teach you more

Originally Posted by Math View Post
Look again Evil. You has been moved up again.

Guys, I wasnt going to say that (because it seems to me that doesnt make any sense) but I think I'll feel better if I do:

I'm sick. I'm being good with all of you (there's a reason) because that's making me feel better. I'm deeply depressed in real life, I thought about suicide twice this week, and such... And I don't feel like doing anything.

I'm looking for help, antidepressant and other pills.. I'm not gonna kill myself, everything will be okay.

The point is: you guys make me better, posting here helps me, thank you very much.

Depression is easily cured by women.

It is also easily gained by women too.

Gamble wise, my friend.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
HA! Who doesn't? I usually use mine to find out stuff, and plan things out with people. Or is that how I'm supposed to use them?
<[c]Math>: "You guys look like preppy girls and I'd love to fuck both of you. That preppy behavior makes me horny...".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
You actually said it! Check out the RICKMO110 Birthday thread WHICH YOU SPELLED WRONG and then look at the 2nd page <3

either you were drunk, or high, or just madly in love with me and Noah ;)
I vaguely remember that.
I kind of remember it.

THE TOPIC OF ESW'S MONEY APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE SJKHDFSAJDKFNASDFG
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
RBTOURNEY YOU WIN SHITLoad sorry And I meant 70k not 7k lol 7k is how much i kept on my account :P
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague