Toribash
Originally Posted by urmybch1 View Post
Hey guys, I finally decided to apply Glow. :o

So here is why I want to join this clan: I have seen it grow and not so much, I have relations with a couple of the people in this clan too so that is a given reason why I would like to join. Also I've seen that this clan likes to chill and just hang out, Which I love to just mess around but not be a dick at the same time. Also I have a GMT of -5 just so that you will know what time it will be and stuff when I'll get on and such. Hehe and my real life name is Fate, but I'm a guy ._. just saying. Also "I choose this clan because" it really sticks out to me, I've seen tons of the clan tags in game and on forum so I can tell this clan has a outnumbering community of most other clans. Also I've decided to apply because I've seen alot of the people I know in here which kinda made me have to apply. And sorry for the short application, right now I have pneumonia so can't really stay on here long. Also forgot to say that I'm 15.

-Urmybch1

P.S. Don't ask about my name, This account was an alt that my friend made for fun but then I made it my main account.....Trying to get a name change.

I really wanted you to be a newfag
really bad

Too bad you aren't, yes.
Originally Posted by urmybch1 View Post

So here is why I want to join this clan: I have seen it grow and not so much, I have relations with a couple of the people in this clan too so that is a given reason why I would like to join. Also I've seen that this clan likes to chill and just hang out, Which I love to just mess around but not be a dick at the same time. Also I have a GMT of -5 just so that you will know what time it will be and stuff when I'll get on and such. Hehe and my real life name is Fate, but I'm a guy ._. just saying. Also "I choose this clan because" it really sticks out to me, I've seen tons of the clan tags in game and on forum so I can tell this clan has a outnumbering community of most other clans. Also I've decided to apply because I've seen alot of the people I know in here which kinda made me have to apply. And sorry for the short application, right now I have pneumonia so can't really stay on here long. Also forgot to say that I'm 15.

-Urmybch1

P.S. Don't ask about my name, This account was an alt that my friend made for fun but then I made it my main account.....Trying to get a name change.

Σ(゚Д゚|||)
That... hurt my brain.

That's a bad reason (if you haven't figured it out already)

So... you chose this clan, partially due to our clan tag?

Not particularly... we have mass-wibblers here, so the same few people post ALL OVER the forums.

(-.-)And the reason that makes you want to apply simply further reinforces my reason to reject.

Make a new account, if you don't like the name. Remember that clans don't look for belts as much, but rather mature and skilled players. We're looking for something in-between the two groups; Someone who is skilled, but not the the point where they go "AHAHHAH I PWN U! U N00B!", and a person who is mature but also laid-back at the same time.

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
That picture doesn't work, Lastgod.
Is it another GTFO one?
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Name: Kaemoflage/Kaylin
Belt: 5th dan.
Reason for applying: I want to apply mainly because most of the members are friends of mine ingame. I have honostly been contimplateing attempting to rejoin for awhile and, finally have decided to apply. Jungle (My old clan) Decided to go and die on me, so I am left clanless and i'm looking for a new Clan. I am a fairly good Wushu and Aikido player as well as a bit of Judo. As I hinted at before I was previously in the clan along time ago, and left for reasons I am now slightly ashamed of and sorry for. I belive I could help the clan by bringing a positive attitude and supporting moral, all and all thank you for reading and I hope you consider accepting me.

Sincerly, Kaylin

P.S (You may now pick apart at my spelling and grammar LastGod )
Last edited by Kaemoflage; Apr 20, 2011 at 07:53 AM.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
KAEMOFLAGEJALDS LJA JLNCLF
FUCK YES

Oh, and
because of lastgod's post
I change my vote for urmybch1 to a no.
Originally Posted by Brains10 View Post
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
KAEMOFLAGEJALDS LJA JLNCLF
FUCK YES

Oh, and
because of lastgod's post
I change my vote for urmybch1 to a no.

Could you start giving real reason as to why you're saying yes/no please?

Goes for some of you others too.
^I think he looked at Kaemoflage's pic of a hot girl LOL that's why the hasty YAAA.etc

Anyways to the point. So far so good for Kaemoflage besides some grammatical- and spelling mistakes (still well understandable text so no further complaints about that) IMHO you could tell a bit more about your style of playing/something that separates you from others (don't think about this too much just write something more ) and maybe about you as a person.

Suggestions from others?

Also urmybch1: just.. not.. quite.. there =.= (what LastGod said)