Toribash
Application
Name:Game Likeatori, Real: Tiernan
Belt:Blue
Past Clans: Dai gurren
Bought QI?:none
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at:Judo and semi good at wushu and akido
GMT: +10 i think
Why you want to join [eVo]:Because it is awesome i want to talk to new people
Attached Files
Decap knee kick.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
me.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
helicopter fail.rpl (16.6 KB, 3 views)
Name: Ben/Vlenik
Belt:
Past Clans:iCoF (old acc)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Modius (9th dan)
Bought QI?: nope
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): "none"
Modes your good at:Taekyyon,Judo,ninjitsu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I am an editor on youtube. yt= whyugettnmad. i use adobe after effects cs5.
GMT: Not sure. Im from australia
Player Card:
About yourself: Im straight, always up for a pickle tickle or a gerkin jerkin. i have a 2months booster and play for around 7 hrs a day 7 days a week. People say i waste my tc by giving away to noobs but im just nice. Tend to make jokes sometimes resulting in pissing people off when taking in wrong context. NOT A SQUEAKER!!!
Why you want to join [eVo]: dont wanna join a shit clan with people who dont play seriously or have a bad rep.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: humor
Last edited by VLeniK; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
Originally Posted by VLeniK View Post
Name: Ben/Vlenik
Belt:
Past Clans:iCoF (old acc)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Modius (9th dan)
Bought QI?: nope
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): "none"
Modes your good at:Taekyyon,Judo,ninjitsu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I am an editor on youtube. yt= whyugettnmad. i use adobe after effects cs5.
GMT: Not sure. Im from australia
Player Card:
About yourself: Im straight, always up for a pickle tickle or a gerkin jerkin. i have a 2months booster and play for around 7 hrs a day 7 days a week. People say i waste my tc by giving away to noobs but im just nice. Tend to make jokes sometimes resulting in pissing people off when taking in wrong context. NOT A SQUEAKER!!!
Why you want to join [eVo]: dont wanna join a shit clan with people who dont play seriously or have a bad rep.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: humor

And what happened to your original account, Modius?
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
I gave it away when I quit tb. It wasn't worth much cause i didn't have.many items or tc.

1 question. Do I have to put down all my old accounts. I still have a brown belt and another blue
Last edited by VLeniK; Sep 30, 2012 at 04:28 AM. Reason: add question
Originally Posted by VLeniK View Post
I gave it away when I quit tb. It wasn't worth much cause i didn't have.many items or tc.

1 question. Do I have to put down all my old accounts. I still have a brown belt and another blue

Just use the account you mostly play on.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
The APP is below
Name: Santikaro
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Inner Calm Outer Fury
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): ... you don't get custom belt playing multiple accounts.
Bought QI?: HA!
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):
Evolution6
PsyTrance
Smokie
Kriskoree3
AthenS
Tripstone

Modes your good at: Aikido, Kickbox, Jousting, Shaolin TS
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Art & Monking Around
GMT: -5
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm a Buddhist monk who plays this game with friends and try to spread some peace to this community.
Why you want to join [eVo]: You guys are my friends.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Metta (google it)
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC