Toribash
I had a alistar headbutt me away right when nocturne ulted to me. Felt good man.

But yeah, a lot of people have been comparing him to akali. Akali has a better teamfight presence, and nocturne is a better ganker. I enjoy them both though
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Tryndamere is the best chaser IMO. He can just slow the enemy champions, and eat them for breakfast.
He's good at running away since he can "slide" through the walls.
Esspecially love doing that when I don't want to waste my ulti, just slide through the wall, 2-3 strikes on any mob and full hp.(2 Bloodthirsters)
I just thought about 1 thing. It's enough buying 1 infinity edge.
Thing is, that it increases crit damage from 200% to 250% and not higher.
A second infinity edge should not give from 250% to 300% crit damage, or should it?
That means that it's enough of having 1 infinity... the other stuff should be like Bloodthirsters...man... 1 strike on any mob and +2,000 hp ^_^

Jeez, don't stack items with unique passives.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by BabiesInABlender View Post
Thanks, I might get Nunu, looks kinda cool.

Man, I suck at this game, but it's fun and addicting as hell.

Warwick FTW!
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
I feel that akali is much better than Nocturne. The thing is, they both have great burst damage and chase. On def side Noc has a BV passive, and akali has a shroud. I like Akali more since she lives longer when outnumbered, especially if you use your shroud in a properly.

But I didn't really play Noc that much, so, can't say for sure. I guess everything comes down to what you lack in team - AD or AP assassin.

And akali is countered by oracles.
Nocturne is not

Why is it in games my team always has the fiddlesticks who jungles without smite, even though I try to convince him to take it.
The teemo starting with a vamp scepter demands mid or says he'll go afk over the karthus.
The brazilian Mordekaiser, etc.
No wards except for my own.
All the teamfights are 4v5 because people still think the laning phase lasts past 30 minutes

The enemy team is perfect
Wards everywhere
Counter jungles our smiteless fiddles
is always focusing the carries (THEIR RAMMUS IS NOT A GODDAMN CARRY ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING)
Feeds off my teammates.

Basically my last 4 games. I'm farming my top solo lane and BAM I kill my enemy in the lane because I'm the motherfucking xin zhao... look at the scoreboard

I'm 1-0

My team is
1 - 12.

Fucking shit
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 4, 2011 at 02:24 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Why is it in games my team always has the fiddlesticks who jungles without smite, even though I try to convince him to take it.

Fiddle no need smite
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Fiddle no need smite

ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Fiddle no need smite

Sure, go ahead and get every single buff, dragon and baron stolen from you by their jungler who has taken smite
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Sure, go ahead and get every single buff, dragon and baron stolen from you by their jungler who has taken smite

somehow...
now stick with me here..
what if he's...
Now hold on..
This is gonna sound weird but...

What if he's kidding?
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I never take smite on fiddle

Wait
You're being..
serious?

Cause it almost sounds that you're being serious
Last edited by 2worlds; Apr 4, 2011 at 07:03 AM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ