Toribash
Joo can you send me some examples of your art (i think you said you were good at art)
If not do you have any skills like marketing etc etc?
-Skills team

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
ok i just want to say that i leave icof after been there like a year, and i applied to latin because they speak spanish, but im not sure they are a good option.
so i guess im out, right?
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Sho im in?.....

Anyways aakash i didnt say i was good at it (i'm like "I Have my days") And about marketing i know abit i think...
Illegaly Changed my name To ToLazyToName
Buh Bye (love you)
@joo
So besides having your days in drawing do you have any kind of skills?
They can be anything from art to storytelling to marketing to anything even marginally useful.

@EJ well he does seem to have a valid reason. I mean he's not really clan hopping if he stayed in ICOF for more than a year. He's been there more than I have been in Secret and im the most veteran non-leader member of secret. Although is reasons for leaving the clan could be dubious in the least. I don't really know. I'll leave it up to you since you will probably make the right decision. Just putting a different point of view out there since it can sometimes help :P

not more than a year i dont know if i have been in toribash a year, but i was a lot of time in icof and the people there can tell you that is true
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

right that got me thinking and i have just seen thaaaaat. Your joindate was Dec 2010 :/
The app was iffy and now i don't think you can get it buuuut at least you came out and corrected your "more than a year" mistake....although you wouldn't have had to do that if you hadn't made the mistake in the first place....i really don't know what to think.
Like before ill let Ej decide since he's actually incharge of all these things anyway. (since shemen is inactive?)
Ej do what you want just try to not be bias and look at stuff from all points of view :P

i was saying like a year because was a lot of time.
anyway i will wait, and sorry for the mistake
Origin is the new Black.

@Aakash, his joindate may not have been December 2010, as that was around the time of the [insert painful memories here]. He may have joined from a time before that. Not giving him the benefit of the doubt, but just putting it out there.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
@sesese : I look at stuff from this point of view :

To join a clan, you should do your research on it. Maybe not a big one, but at least get to know the members. If being in Icof for a year is your reason to leave, then I must say that I'm shocked.

I give you my word here : I will never leave secret, ever! As long as this clan stands I will stay in it. 1 year, 2 years.... I dont care.

You left your beloved clan 1 day ago, 1 single day. You wanted to join a latin clan just because they speak spanish. But then changed your mind and came here. I personaly call that clan hopping.
I've dealt with a clan hopper before, and I'm still dealing with him, he is constently wanting to join [Secret] just to rub it in my face with his different accounts. I dont want to deal with another one.

You were in bleu, you applied for omega, then were succesfull in joining icof in 17 february. That means you were there for 5 months (No way is that considered a long time). You didn't pass half of the year there (If you guys want me to post proof just tell me).

The background check team has said the final word : Denied.

@Aakash : You can say whatever you want, and it has a big chance of making a difference, but not this time I'm afraid. Always say want you want to say.
Last edited by EJM; Jul 19, 2011 at 06:59 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ok. thanks for your time.
Origin is the new Black.