Toribash
You're good, your app is just missing a little flavor you know, we need more to hear therefore giving the final answer.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
^^hm, very true. I'm giving my answer early because I've already talked with him in-game a bit last night and have some insight on his personality
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Judging only by the replays you'd get a yes from me, but for now I too will be waiting on another post talking about the whole journey, talk about yourself move, give it some more spice, some of us might not know you well.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
I'm giving you my early yes too!

I already know you've got some reputation and I really liked your apply, it was kinda "comfy"? I don't know, you look like a very chill guy, I liked to read how you talk :^)

The reason I'm not demanding any other information from you is because I'm only assessing your apply itself and your skills, we can get to know you (I hope) during your trials, if you get accepted that is. So I'd recommend you to get along in your #Party already :^) I'm sure everyone would like to know you better (introduce yourself if you want and etc etc etc)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will wait for some more info too.
I Can't watch replays on mobile, then i can't judge you by it, but by what i heard from some people insise the clan, you're certainly getting in
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I will wait for some more info too.
I Can't watch replays on mobile, then i can't judge you by it, but by what i heard from some people insise the clan, you're certainly getting in

Same here, on vacation. But from what I'm hearing, it's gonna be a unanimous "yes". Can't wait to see the replays
¿?
@Baby: just give us some more information in here and answer the questions of which Aadame asked and let's get this over with, shall we?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Dayum you got some original moves and flow in your replays, I love it.
Just few more questions. Why do you want to join Vector? Do you have any replays other than tricking? You do any art? Also your age would be nice to know

Thanks man! I kinda forgot to add my age to the app. I'm 18 though doesn't really change much in my opinion because I still can't work as a bartender but eh I got 3 more years. Also I don't make any art, ALTHOUGH I used to love drawing little anime shit here and there back in elementary/middle school but the main question "Why do you want to join Vector". It kinda dawned on me at work whilst I took a sip of some sweet sweet chai latte. So I pondered for a second and thought of what it'd be like to grow and further improve in a game I can't seem to quit and then the cherry on the top is I can get ACTUAL CRITICISM AND Tips from people I get along with and can learn from. In my opinion it's a deal I just can't pass up so, why not join vector, it's also cool how you guys have this family-like vibe that I dig a lot. It's like you guys have your own little community rather than just being a group with a reputation of having some versatile skilled players, and when talking and playing with karbn...just him alone made me feel welcomed.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam