Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Indeed boing , I even don't like Jewish people that much , but I respect them very much because of them loving their religion so much
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
oofun, don't talk about religion things here, okay? please.

sainz , boing and moncho: NO, i will never give him another chance, he lied to me many years ago and when i was noob in clans things, he said that he will invite me to [-ACP] and he wasn't even in it (ACP is a very old clan).
but i will be better than him and i will be with moncho, he can re-apply after 5 weeks. JUST FOR MONCHO! because moncho is one of my lovely friends.

boing, i made bloodstic as a trial for when someone (any simple member too) test him, if the one of this org who tests him feels that he's good enough, i will make him a full member.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Since there are so many pages... Did I get in yes or no? I saw a few yes votes and a few no votes.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Well, ask me for a test! Through a PM.
Also deak, if you need a homie, josema.96
And talking about homie, what in the world is oofun talking about? xD
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Patrickoooo, I never lied to you I was the co-leader at the time you submitted your application. I simply said no too your god awful app that looked like it was submitted by a mentally challenged 7 year old. You honestly think me saying no to you is mean, you seriously do have some problems. You can look at the closed thread of acp and take a good look at it. I was never mean to you neither did I insult you, but I'm insulting you now for obviously not understanding what you had put in that thread. You were treated like all the other members that posted apps. Also to all the other Butt hurt faggots such as oofun42 I don't recall doing anything to you, the only people I treat like poor black children are wannabes and just plain out douches. Also if any of you want to talk too me about what I posted just P.M me since I remember how annoying it was for patrickooo to spam my old clan wall saying how I hated him so much for declining his application. I do agree having some moments at bet servers having a rage over losing 50k bets that nobody countered. I'm always active almost everyday on this game so I have no idea what you mean by me being inactive. Unless you are meaning forum activity which you did not specifically say.
Woah, molotov, calm down? Also, Boing is giving me a test idk if I'm even eligable to get it but..
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I say yes to piepwn, she is a cool lady, and has some skills....So by the power given to me...

Also, I have re-considered, everyone deserves a second chance.
I wish Molo to be a trial, I had some games with him and he is a nice guy.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
See guys , I told you , when he gets rejected .. He start to be nuts and crazy D:
And no , I prefer that he never applies here again , EVER
Also congratulation pie =D
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit