Toribash
True, but she's got a problen which makes her unable to trust me.

Her father was unfaithful to her mother after 25 years of marriage, and her ex was unfaithful with her 2 years ago... And she's quite sensitive, which has left her quite traumatized. So... I'll have to "prove" my faith to her. And engagement is fairly easy, and I know for sure that she is the right one.
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
I don't give a shit about what you think ^^

Oh.

Well good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Oh.

Well good luck

i sort of have to agree with this.

marriage is a delicate decision, at least make sure you know what you're doing.
"engagement" is not "marriage". It's the period in between and can be lengthy.

I know what I'm doing, believe me ^^
We cant offer anything but our opinions

I say.. it sounds edgy. If youre absolutely sure (which is very difficult in something as big as this) then I suppose you cant not do it at this point. Be very, very careful though man..

If she's all sensitive like you say, then maybe spending time figuring it out more would be better than 'proving your faithfulness' straight away.

All in all though I'm happy that youre happy ^^ good luck bro
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
well this sure is active

how's your relationship with your gf fenris? btw get a new computer and then get skype please
I'm gonna post here because not too many people are subscribed to the inactivity thread.

I'm not going to be that active for a while, I'm just horrifically depressed. I won't go into it because it look like a beg for attention etc. I'll try talk on skype as much as I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hey there [Fa]bulous peoples. I just thought I would post here considering Neko told me to. :3
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
Yeah fluff is pretty cool, needs to post more though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu