Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We have some very good Black belts though, If we kick them out, we will have barely anyone... And i dont wanna leave uTi...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Okay,
So am I leader, or what? I don't care if playaj is leaader, I just want him to stop lieing and telling bad stuff about me just because you said I could be leader warbanana. I got 3 in the clan leader "pole" but I don't know If I am leader yet. And playaj, I called it a pole because I was going to make it a pole, then it said the maximum amount for a pole is only 10. There are 13 people there.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Does this mean I am no-longer a moderator for this forum?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
So who is leader, is playaj leader? is it only you and warbanana? And would this mean that fezch and playaj and a lot more people are out?
Btw, warbanana, everyone sais i am a trainee, but i am not a trainee.

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Eh, I really don't think +5th dan is a good idea. You should focus less on people's belts and more on their attitude, skill isn't everything guys. That's the main problem with this clan is the general attitude of the members as proven by a few threads. Sorry for the invade, just thought I'd drop by.
Warbanana, you wrote i am a trainee, and I am not on the members list for this clan. I have been in uTi before it became official. So I think i should at least get to be a mod for ths forum.

EDIT: WAIT, AM I KICKED OUT OF UTI?!?