yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Would a hot pink lax count as 8K cause that's what it's at in the market... well it would sell at 7.5K... but i'll add 500tc.
And i'd like to be in the fight.

- posted by Yourface.

Yes u did ask to be in pic, but right after that i answered that I don't take items, so i forgot about your post. (I'm turning into capitalist swine...) I find it real hard to sell items on the market unless lowering the price far beyond the original worth... SO TC only.

And how come u are poor sexy, u don't even have 1 K? (for the player of your caliber u can have that money in 2 days!) I stated that everyone will be visible in the pic, not every member need to be in the front. The image will be more natural with the all spaces filled. That's why the price range from 1 - 8 K so everyone can be in it. But this has turned into snob fest - now members believe if they are not in front they are not important which is not what I wanted (but money corrupts everything).

I will add members in order of their application for the pic, they will be represented as ghosts - white colored image (then - u see the image, u tell me if u want any corrections, u agree that is what u wanted, I finish your pose, coloring etc...) THEN u pay! For this check the first page often.

Xtreme, like captains said. Sorry. Their word is my command.
Belt and qi:black belt iq1305

GMT:+1

Your Strongest Mod:Akido

Self Description:Im Lolling XDDD

Past Clans:None

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active):Posts Per Day: 0.65 LoL

Screen:

asd
Last edited by Weddark; Jan 12, 2010 at 03:33 PM.
So now I am member. Can I say yes or no now ?? When yes I say No to weddark, because your app is so bad ...
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
That's the guy who so much want to be in Toriblush that he actually applied to bi in the clan. I'm happy and sad in the same moment. Happy that people recognizing my comic and like it (people outside of clan boundaries), and sad that the Toriblush became just the tool to promote our clan members when I wanted it to be much much more. Purpose of Toriblush was to attract other people to try to play the game and present GAME and the GAME community to outside world.