Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol. Sounds like that would have been a fun bitch fight to watch.
Anyway, enough about our shitty lifes. ;]
What shall we talk about now?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
That looks nice, but instead of you holding it up, could you put me, RDC and Snorlaxen in there? ;]
It is just a little hard to read though...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Am I missing something here? I seem to be lost...

EDIT: Holy shit. 6 custom mods? :O
Last edited by Fezch; Nov 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM.
I want a link to this video.

Same.
I can't get GIMP to work and my TB won't let me preview it atm.
Maybe I shall do what RDC suggests.
Spinzorz Plawks
I need this to be turned into a spinny. Just to see what it looks like.
My computer just doesn't seem to like me atm, and I am too tired to try and fix it.