From Gold V to Gold IV in one day.

This escalates quickly.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

-PBE Patch Update-

Maokai Changes on PBE now!

Riot Quote

Changes

PS: People said that Maokai is getting nerfing...
But... He got an extra slow, % damage (as He doesn't commonly build AP), mana cost reductions, CD reduction on his W, and his Uilt now follows him as he moves.

These are buffs.
Last edited by Chris; Jun 21, 2014 at 09:54 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I always love playing Maokai, but cdr off-tank Maokai is going to be bitchin', and support maokai should become viable.

I made a sound like a dying porpoise while I was reading the changes if anybody was interested btw. Two slows, a now scaling lower cd snare, and one of the strongest ults in the game getting stronger had a weird groan, exhale, gasp thing happening when I reached reading w. Didn't stop until I finished reading r, and it got louder when I reached r. Thankfully, nobody was in the vicinity of the bathroom I was in while I read it, because that would have been awkward to explain.

Thank you based rito. Now fix viktor.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
My mother probably put some weird drugs into my potatoes a few days ago because I'm on fire.

Out of the last 20 soloq ranked games I've won 16. (16/20) Make it 17/20. Just won another one with akali 14/4/9 and a quadra kill.

I'm kind of proud of myself. Even came here to brag about it.

#Excited
Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 22, 2014 at 03:59 AM.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Provisionals awaits me. They say it's worse than playing with Bronze players.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I haven't lost a single promotion game. I don't know why, but whenever I'm up for promotion I clean sweep it.
Good for you. I usually fail most of my promotion games for some reason, haha.

Also, my wonderful winning streak just ended because of polish nasus which died once(after getting first blood) and then started intentionally feeding. No he didn't go afk, he stayed and made it impossible to win the game by going through every single lane and making sure everyone got fed.

Welcome to Gold Tier.

huge img

Awww. Poor Nasi didn't get a perfect game. Only noobs do that. The big dogs like Warwick and Nasus should always get perfect games. Those tanky fucks...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
My mother probably put some weird drugs into my potatoes a few days ago because I'm on fire.

Out of the last 20 soloq ranked games I've won 16. (16/20) Make it 17/20. Just won another one with akali 14/4/9 and a quadra kill.

I'm kind of proud of myself. Even came here to brag about it.

#Excited

Wouldnt it be 17/21? Sorry for your luck with the nasus I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just keep getting demoted over and over again.

Don't think solo queue is my thing.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!