Ranking
I playing on solo queue ARAM.

I wonder why more toxic player on my team than enemy team?

One toxic player on my team that who mocking to me so hard because of my teemo's items on ARAM and my team joins his side become more toxic players in my team and continue mocking me. So then I muted all in middle game. After game, one guy from enemy team and He was very nice to say thing to me and ignore this toxic guy.

This guy is right. Shrooms is useless in ARAM game because enemy build Oracle or Hextech Sweeper quick against Teemo's shrooms.

Well, Toxic player is infection. It's too dangerous when I'm solo queue.

I wish I can invite my friend to my team but many busy or decline my invite request. I hate that.
Last edited by Chris; Jun 19, 2014 at 05:04 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Teemo is ok in ARAM. I've gone a game without dieing as him.

----------

Just thought about and realized the new summoners rift reminds me of sphax minecraft texter pack.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jun 19, 2014 at 06:43 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tristana, or How To Carry Yourself Out Of Bronze

Seriously, ever since I decided to pick her up and put on my carry pants I've had an amazing winrate.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
The trick is to time the roam, and know exactly how long you can afford to be away from lane. There's only two ADC who can afford to roam often, and it's twitch and mf, solely because twitch has gank potential, and mf has strut to spend less time in travel. Everyone else is too slow or doesn't have a real gank pressure, so they're better off farming while their support roams when the enemy bot/adc is b.

Roaming is a luxury afforded by those who need few items and to a certain degree mobile or gank threat. Adc function more like slightly more mobile, glass cannon turrets; they're stuck in a lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games