Ranking
-PBE patch update-

New Skins

Skins Spoiler

New Event Mode(?)

Nightmare Bots(?)
Lots and lots of files for Nightmare Bots (and Doom Bots of Doom) made it in. Nothing seems to be enabled yet.
I'm not sure. Probable new mode?

Edit: Good news, FIVE new football themed skins to celebrate the World Cup in next patch! These skins will be permanent additions to the store ( meaning they are ALWAYS available and NOT legacy skins )
Last edited by Chris; Jun 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
So I've just started a team.

Name: The League of Gentlemen
(We had a team before and were placed to Gold I after promo matches, but we didn't really have enough time to play, since it was mid-school, we've gathered the team again since it's summer).

There are currently five of us in the team.

If you're playing on EUNE and consider yourself to be good, throw me a pm.(It's preferred if you're Gold/Plat or higher).

Cheers.

The League of Gentlemen ended promos 5/0.

Got placed in Gold III, meh, not as good as we expected.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Zed. Spammy laugh animation and energy based juke master, with easy 100-0 combo with a built in escape, great split push, and scales really well. Nobody bans him anymore either, and a good Zed will still eat squishy mids for dinner.

I think it's worth mentioning that he's one of the hardest champions to master...

Also, found my new love.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

-PBE patch update again-

Summoner's Rift Evolves Site
Summoner's Rift Update on PBE Patch Today!

Screenshots

Last edited by Chris; Jun 18, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Thanks for all the updates Chris ;O

Didn't they say it would take months before the new map was officially launched in the standard client?
That's why it's on public beta. They're still optimizing it, but putting it out to the public helps them see what needs to be fixed or improved by getting a large range of computer specs to test it out. It should, barring catastrophic ineptitude from rito, speed up it's release, but it's highly probable that, even if optimized within the month, rito will wait until after season ends because of global objective camps being changed gameplay-wise.

So ye, MONTHS OF RITO STRIP TEASE AHEAD
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
New support item just made sona go up a tier. Perma 25% as boost for at least one other person, making the most boring support in the game super strong again. Fucking hate her, the most boring play style and the most boring counterplay options out of every support, and rito can't stop giving her love.
Can someone who's more familiar with the game explain something to me.

My team ended promos 5/0. Got placed into gold III. Then at 7th match we got paired with full platinum team...8th match full diamond team. I don't know how, but we managed to win both of the matches, even if all of us are gold. Just good communication I guess. Once we won, we all felt so freakin' proud etc. And we thought it happened one time only. However....

...when we were 8/0, confident as hell. We got to play against Diamond 2-1/Challenger team.

How the hell does this stupid shit work? We get +30points and lose only -12...But still kinda sad that our streak ended to a team full of challengers when we're only in gold ourselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------

On a more happy note.

YES FUCKING YES, FINALLY.

~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

There's elo, and then there's mmr. Elo is your actual placement, but mmr is an approximation of where it thinks you should be.

If you keep winning against people in your elo, your mmr rises faster than your elo, resulting in pairings with higher elo people. It's basically trying to find the point where you have a 50/50 win rate. Until you hit that point with your elo, it either accelerates your rise or fall in elo to match the point it thinks you belong in.

It's confusing, but the mmr system is pretty decent, even if exploitable.
> For the first time ever, a North American university is officially adding League of Legends to its athletic program and building a varsity team to compete in next year’s [North American Collegiate Championship](http://na.lolesports.com/articles/an...e-championship).
>
> This September, [Robert Morris University](http://www.robertmorris.edu/) (RMU) is rolling out an official League team made up of one varsity team and two practice teams for the 2014-2015 academic year. As members of an official school team, League athletes will receive the same benefits as other RMU athletes, such as coaching, staff support, tutoring, and scholarships.
>
> So, why is RMU making a varsity League team? Well, Kurt Melcher, the university’s Associate Athletic Director, is a gamer at heart who’s played his fair share of competitive PC games. After he learned about League’s collegiate scene and the teamwork involved in competitive play, he realized League shared many of the same attributes as a traditional college sport.
>
> RMU has already started recruiting for its star lineup, so check out their [official announcement](http://www.rmueagles.com/article/907.php)
for more info.

This was just posted on There updates wow!