Toribash
Originally Posted by Cerezo View Post
guys can i ask something, what is the strongest 1350 champion?

Kayle, Ryze, Jax, Sivir.

And Nasus, Trynda if you can farm well.

A lot of 1350 champs are really strong in solo Q.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hey guys just got into the game a few weeks ago (only level 16 :c), but I find it pretty fun and I have a good chunk of ip to use.

I main fizz right now, but I hear that he gets banned a lot of the time in ranked. I really enjoy playing the assassin type champs as of late, but I want to have some options just in case. So the question would be, who would be the most viable champ to buy out of the assassins?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Hey guys just got into the game a few weeks ago (only level 16 :c), but I find it pretty fun and I have a good chunk of ip to use.

I main fizz right now, but I hear that he gets banned a lot of the time in ranked. I really enjoy playing the assassin type champs as of late, but I want to have some options just in case. So the question would be, who would be the most viable champ to buy out of the assassins?

Great mids include: Kassadin, Kayle, LeBlanc, Ziggs, Nidalee
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!

Fizz doesn't get banned in ranked a lot. According to OP.GG, he has a banrate of 6.87%
Hoss.
casters have it way better than assassins right now so if you want to get elo then i would suggest looking at those. tf lulu orianna nidalee kayle and ziggs are the best ones
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
So the question would be, who would be the most viable champ to buy out of the assassins?

I'd say akali right now if you can take the time to learn her.
Zed. Spammy laugh animation and energy based juke master, with easy 100-0 combo with a built in escape, great split push, and scales really well. Nobody bans him anymore either, and a good Zed will still eat squishy mids for dinner.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I agree with Oracle. He's not as good in the current meta, but he can still get it rollin in the mid-late game.
-----
Oh, and do you think Zed is playable in 200 ping?
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 17, 2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays