Ranking
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Will give it a try ;)

This is the reason some people build 6x RoA on LeBlanc:

Siv HD

I love this guy. This is where I used to get my weird ideas from xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
How are the old thread posters going with their divisions? What was your start when you first time posted here and where are you now?

Plat I here, also played tons of games on my friend D2 account and almost got it to D1. People seem to be dumber the higher the division is...
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
How are the old thread posters going with their divisions? What was your start when you first time posted here and where are you now?

Plat I here, also played tons of games on my friend D2 account and almost got it to D1. People seem to be dumber the higher the division is...

Um. Currently gold 1 with 30 points. Started at bronze S2. I think I was silver 1 S3. And now I'm currently just gold 1. Had a few days off of work and with my new work schedule, I get 3 days off in a row. So I got gold 5, skipped 4, got 3, skipped 2, and now 1.

lol.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Um. Currently gold 1 with 30 points. Started at bronze S2. I think I was silver 1 S3. And now I'm currently just gold 1. Had a few days off of work and with my new work schedule, I get 3 days off in a row. So I got gold 5, skipped 4, got 3, skipped 2, and now 1.

lol.

I have skipped few divisions myself too, started back at the end of season 2. Didn't get any rankeds, so basically it was bronze/silver. Season 3 ended as Gold 1. (:
I've never left silver since s2 cause I play like 20 games of ranked a season, most of them to stop decay. Started at 1410+ elo, then it converted to leagues and I only played 3 games of ranked that season so no placement, and now I'm hovering in silver 2 and 1 cause I'm still not playing ranked often. I'll probably throw my ass into gear by the end of this season or the beginning of next season to just play as far as I can get, cause my wrists and hands are falling apart and I'd regret not trying when I was still physically capable. Gotta let them heal so I don't utterly destroy them doing so, but they ain't fully broke yet :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I started like... mid season 4. So I'm really new. Placement put me in Bronze 1 which was a bad fit because I wasn't ready, moved down to B3. Currently in Silver 2, I've lost 2 promos for Gold so far.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Started second quarter of season 2, got level 30 like 2 months after that, but didn't play ranked until mid season 3, around a year ago. Started in bronze 3, got to silver 1 3 months later but I didn't play much ranked. They announced the end of season prizes with victorious elise being one of them, and since elise was my main, I had to climb to gold. One month was left till the end of season but I managed to get to gold, got the prize and didn't use it cause death blossom elise for life.

Right before the season ended I spammed ranked, skipped gold 4 and 2 and got to plat 5, but season 4 started and I had to play placements again. Got placed back in gold 5, started climbing and now I am in plat 5. And oh god is it the worst league ever.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Started Bronze 4 when I actually decided to play ranked towards the end of S3; got to Silver 5 just a little while before the rewards were given so I got the border. Then I started playing ranked when I had the free time and I'm currently Silver 1 trying to hop into Gold :')
Had a pretty fun twitch game.

The Game

Story behind it

Hoss.
So I've just started a team.

Name: The League of Gentlemen
(We had a team before and were placed to Gold I after promo matches, but we didn't really have enough time to play, since it was mid-school, we've gathered the team again since it's summer).

There are currently five of us in the team.

If you're playing on EUNE and consider yourself to be good, throw me a pm.(It's preferred if you're Gold/Plat or higher).

Cheers.
Last edited by Kristis133; Jun 16, 2014 at 05:38 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.