Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
What is your idea?

"Sealion" based upon the WWII air battle of Britain, two teams of tori's compete against each other for points. Only, fighting should take place in the air, without touching the ground. Would be harder on things like xspar without DMs, but still able to be pulled off. Just an idea, of course.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Would there be objects on the ground or in the air that the tori's can jump off? Could there be a lot of running?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Would there be objects on the ground or in the air that the tori's can jump off? Could there be a lot of running?

Possibly. I could attempt mod-making to take something like that up. Then we could make it an elimination event, with a newly made mod per round.
We could ask worldeater or whatever his name is (he's in obey) to make mods for that. I think it would be a pretty original event, and original events can get gm sponsorship.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope so. Posted a thread so that we can discuss the things we have to do, such as the members will participante, requeriments, match ups etc
Pretty cool, considering I've never actually been there for clan league since 2012.
I've never been in one period. I think we should participate.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Neither have I, and I'm not too keen on joining, but if we do need someone to fill out the ranks, I'll sign up.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.