Endurance Onslaught 6.0
oh god yeah Minebuster is brutal. I feels like if you go on it enough times your body will just shake apart. Makes my butt go all numb :V

Flight Deck was... interesting, had motion sickness for the rest of the day and whenever i looked up i would start to fall over because i was just so disoriented xD

yeah the big rides are also awesome. love posing for the pics on them aswell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
whoops forgot to post here

so anyways, how you guys doin?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
good good. Summer almost over feels bad. Got Full which is kewl.

Big tree fell in my backyard. Last 2 hours been chopping it up and it's only like 1/2 way done. Finishing tomorrow :V
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ay flames is a purple

also greenblits that's a major bummer dude
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
1st day of school done. Apparently I got put in a Grade 11 Gym class and they are all... wanna-be gangsters to say the least. Going to try and switch out asap lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah that's the worst lol

my school had pretty nice gym uniform, should have bought like 12 of them
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
yeah that's the worst lol

my school had pretty nice gym uniform, should have bought like 12 of them

There are gym uniforms for school in canada Are shoes part of it? How much do they cost