Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I just noticed that hampa made the default gravity of toribash -9.82 because it is a representation of the downward force of gravity we have on earth.

science.

I miss summer :c

It took you THAAAT long to realise that?!
wow...

gratz.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
guys
im listening to the best teacher in the world
he's telling the love story about hardware and software
M I N I V A N
rofl
lemme join your class pls XD
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
da hell?
i don't get it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he's not from sweden, and his swedish is so shit you can't hear what he says
and his english makes me want to cry
you can literally sit there and try to listen to him, then all of the sudden he screams and slams his fist into the table
he has done that many times, i still dont get why
M I N I V A N
Sounds like a typical professor lol
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
downward force of gravity we what. I'm sorry im not taking physics, so I dont get it.
pls explein

its what you use to calculate gravitational potential energy

Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I just noticed that hampa made the default gravity of toribash -9.82 because it is a representation of the downward force of gravity we have on earth.

how did i never notice that
oh yeah