Toribash
we need a bit more info please xD like what belt you are.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
sorry i forget Im 2nd dan
im under 1000 rank
-----
my usercard
Last edited by sesese; Jul 18, 2011 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

waiting for update kingpin or aikido to give the last say on deadly,

jao disscussion is begining.

sese i like ur replays you may make a good attribution to the clan but i still need to test you.
no problem tell me when
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

yes
Origin is the new Black.

Deadly gets a yes from the personality team
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Discussing sesese
-----
Sesese left ICOF yesterday. And he wanted to apply to join a latin clan but applied here.

Proof : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=288197

I wont allow people who cant make up their mind and just in it for the tag. Who knows when you'll leave [secret] just to apply somewhere else. That's called clan hopping what you did there.

No way you could've known that much about us in less then a day.

Denied
-----
Nothing bothering us about joao except the name. But I dont think we can deny him for that.
Last edited by EJM; Jul 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.