Toribash
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Hello, how are all of you doing? I never got fully accepted as ally btw.

You've been accepted, we just forgot to add you to the list, fixed that now

Also, I'm doing fine, playing Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth pretty much whenever I'm not at university.
Thank you for that and I've just been doing school work and sleeping. Same thing over and over again.

By my name on the list you should put (clans favorite food) beside my name. You already know everyone loves pie.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Greetings fellow Hunters. I'm doing fine, thank you. ^.^ I've been playing Unturned on my free-time. It's getting kinda boring since I've gotten all I want in single player. The game is really easy actually. Haha. How are others doing? Activity in the forums is at an all time low in my opinion. :u
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
@ Above

You guys will come back and become the great clan everyone knows you are. Forum activity is just a big thing and I know most of you become very active when school is out.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Binding Of Isaac.

Noahbug was troubled when he was forced to choose between Binding Of Isaac & LittleBigPlanet.
私の顔にそれを言う。
My cat got pregnant again, she had 1 more kitten yesterday.

He's doing very good, breathing normally, he won't stop eating, and he is all dry.

His name is Sable.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Yay!

My cat had like 6 kittens too, but we couldn't keep them so we gave them to some other people.

For you guys, I have the name of the greatest and most glorious game ever made: Kerbal Space Program.
Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
For you guys, I have the name of the greatest and most glorious game ever made: Kerbal Space Program.

Nope.
Is that a clan name suggestion?

I have my single player name set to DarkGod[Hunters-Core]OmegaDark1

Weird.
私の顔にそれを言う。