Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All I noticed was that Rick Ross, my life long hero and role model, is on the cover.

Ex-dope deala' worth 8 figures (ugh).
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Lol'd ^

And Zoro. Your birthday is 1 day before mine ;o

Bet you didn't know that even though you wrote it down. I bet you didn't. YOU DIDN'T. ADMIT IT. ADMIT.
I knew it, then was like HA, I'M A DAY OLDER, then realized that I could be years older or younger.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
I'm quite surprised I'm the only one born in september, I was a christmas baby

August 31.

Close enough

Hello.
My name is Desiderius in real life and I am applying for this organization.
I know that I got a low post count and that's because I don't really got anything to post about but I am looking to change that by making new friends here.
My other reason for waning to join this org. is the love for a good aikido mach. I don't consider myself the best but I do consider myself real good.
I am currently self improving on precision shots also known as instant kill as seen in my replay. I am willing to teach about balancing, defense and precision shots and maybe also learn something new along the way from you guys.
My gmt is +3 and I am willing to do some test rounds or whatever you guys do before accepting.

Hope you guys will enjoy my replays I added some extra info for those not interested in seeing them all.

Replays:
des 9333: I show my precision shot
des fight 04553: I show my defense
des fight 0499: I show my balance
des chiken: just for lols and showing of my ability to mistype
Attached Files
des 9333.rpl (30.1 KB, 10 views)
des fight 04553.rpl (60.1 KB, 8 views)
des fight 0499.rpl (68.9 KB, 7 views)
des chiken.rpl (70.7 KB, 6 views)