Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
damn so many epic games i have allmost have no place for toribash :/

For me its the opposite

damn so many stoopid games i have too much time for toribash :/
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Eh, net is slow for those online epic games now..so better stick to offline, TB and LoL for me! :3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Too many new games now im oldschool gamer i prefer older games like gc games and n64 newer games are all about graphics and not enough story.
Wombo Combooooooo
So..guys..toribash got greenlit..new players..think it would be better or worse? Opinions please. I think it would be good to see new blood around here..
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Fresh players always good but most of them will quit early on because they dont understand the game i mention it in my tut video .
Wombo Combooooooo
2 things :

1) New players is always good, they can get hooked to the game and get their friends hooked.

2) They won't understand it and be so good. If they want to become better they need help and it ain't going to be me helping them.
Would you like a tent with that camp?
Vwondeful, i got the video uploaded and just realized i can have it 1080p its more for the beginners and what not but if you want to watch it feel free. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjpk...ature=youtu.be
Wombo Combooooooo
just watched it, swift. that was some sweet quality, barely a lag . may i suggest you outline the stuff you're gonna discuss to make it easier for you when you're recording?
-----
oh, also try putting the link in your sig and you might get more views :3
Last edited by nevramon; Sep 2, 2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by swiftone1 View Post
Vwondeful, i got the video uploaded and just realized i can have it 1080p its more for the beginners and what not but if you want to watch it feel free. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjpk...ature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
just watched it, swift. that was some sweet quality, barely a lag . may i suggest you outline the stuff you're gonna discuss to make it easier for you when you're recording?
-----
oh, also try putting the link in your sig and you might get more views :3

Hello. There was some lag when replay was playing and my net is too slow to watch over 360 (or 480, depending on weather). And GL with your series!