Ranking
got a question: when setting up my minecraft server i have done EVERYTHING except enable NAT. which is impossible for a mac i guess because when i go to directory and type enable NAT it brings me to where it should be but it isn't there, hence not allowing me to create a server. So any mac users how do you do this?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
You enable NAT port forwarding in your router's control panel usually, are you connected directly to your modem or something?
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So like, has anyone checked out the preview for 1.7? Pistons finally arriving, and although they look lame initially THAT PISTON DOORWAY!!!!! Man that shit was cool. Makes me wonder if they can be used to push a minecart onto another track?

Anyways, video of it etc

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I wonder if it would be possible to make a magnet to connect mine carts for a group of people and a roller coaster design, but yea the piston will be neat to have, all the possibilities :I

oh yea and check out yogscast survival island videos on youtube they're entertainingly funny
holla holla get dolla
That doorway looked completely awesome, but I also think that making sand traps would be pretty cool too (Using set of pistons above a thin hallway, then having a button (or other trigger) to release a whole bunch o sand above it.) would be baller as hell.

I reckon that if timed correctly it would be perfectly possible (if it works correctly, that is) to move a minecart to a different track while moving. Or for that matter simply stop one so that you can catch it.
I am in Love with my Vacuum :)
And if you click right here He will love you too!
Originally Posted by wefyb2 View Post
That doorway looked completely awesome, but I also think that making sand traps would be pretty cool too (Using set of pistons above a thin hallway, then having a button (or other trigger) to release a whole bunch o sand above it.) would be baller as hell.

I reckon that if timed correctly it would be perfectly possible (if it works correctly, that is) to move a minecart to a different track while moving. Or for that matter simply stop one so that you can catch it.

Traps and stuff like that would be no problem with them. Water traps will be easier now since you don't have to replace items. And for pits, well you could use sticky pistons & just pull the ground open under things, no need to use sand.

With minecarts I was thinking along the lines of stations etc, it's a pain the ass having multiple tracks with switches. Using a piston to nudge a cart over would be cool.

Originally Posted by Craved View Post
oh yea and check out yogscast survival island videos on youtube they're entertainingly funny

Been subbed to their Youtube for a while now. Diggy diggy hole etc

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Errythang.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.