Ranking
Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post
Lmao~

Hey, What you guys think of Nocturne.

He's a strong jungler. Very strong ganker, very strong cleaning up, at the cost of being very squishy. Haven't seen him much, but this is what I pick up. He's basically impossible to run from.
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
He's a strong jungler. Very strong ganker, very strong cleaning up, at the cost of being very squishy. Haven't seen him much, but this is what I pick up. He's basically impossible to run from.

I was using him just then, he's good as long as he isn't out numbered and he's good for killing those creature things, especially the Epic ones, but I kept getting yelled at by my team, even though I had the least deaths in the end.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any good heroes that are very cheap? And I don't wanna pay real money just yet, so are there any decent ones you unlock with those points you get? I got like 110 in one game, so I think I'm doing pretty well

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

Originally Posted by BabiesInABlender View Post
I was using him just then, he's good as long as he isn't out numbered and he's good for killing those creature things, especially the Epic ones, but I kept getting yelled at by my team, even though I had the least deaths in the end.

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any good heroes that are very cheap? And I don't wanna pay real money just yet, so are there any decent ones you unlock with those points you get? I got like 110 in one game, so I think I'm doing pretty well

Ashe and Nunu are really good, and cost 450 each I think.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Ashe and Nunu are really good, and cost 450 each I think.

Thanks, I might get Nunu, looks kinda cool.

Man, I suck at this game, but it's fun and addicting as hell.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

In most of games Nocturne excels at stealing kills from proper carries and being the biggest feeder in team despite having "best" stats [as in: most frags from using ulti to steal low hp enemies that were one autoattack from death].

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post

Gotta love using Sanguine Pool when fighting a Nocturne.
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Gotta love using Sanguine Pool when fighting a Nocturne.

I love using pool full stop.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I feel that akali is much better than Nocturne. The thing is, they both have great burst damage and chase. On def side Noc has a BV passive, and akali has a shroud. I like Akali more since she lives longer when outnumbered, especially if you use your shroud in a properly.

But I didn't really play Noc that much, so, can't say for sure. I guess everything comes down to what you lack in team - AD or AP assassin.
Tryndamere is the best chaser IMO. He can just slow the enemy champions, and eat them for breakfast.
He's good at running away since he can "slide" through the walls.
Esspecially love doing that when I don't want to waste my ulti, just slide through the wall, 2-3 strikes on any mob and full hp.(2 Bloodthirsters)
I just thought about 1 thing. It's enough buying 1 infinity edge.
Thing is, that it increases crit damage from 200% to 250% and not higher.
A second infinity edge should not give from 250% to 300% crit damage, or should it?
That means that it's enough of having 1 infinity... the other stuff should be like Bloodthirsters...man... 1 strike on any mob and +2,000 hp ^_^
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •